Hz can no longer control this server - They are bringing it to its DEMISE!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
desalonne

Re: Hz can no longer control this server - They are bringing it to its DEMISE!

Post by desalonne »

Mr Straitions wrote:Where can i buy some scripts?

Seriously though there is many problems with Demise and scripting is pretty far up there. Inflation is a bigger one IMO. What if staff worked on some gold sinks? The value of gold would go way up, the rich nerds that have afk farmed/hw for years would have something to blow their money on finally, and would give incentive to people who have everything to start trading again.

Maybe something that's purely cosmetic that doesn't further offset the balance of pvp would be good for a gold sink. 100kk for a stack of star cloth or something. 500kk for a character title or something. Maybe 100kk for a transmog item. Or just do a clean up britania thing like osi did.

It would just be something for the elitist to blow their gold on to simply show how baller they are.

I digress. Back to the scripting subject. Changing casting would fix a lot of the pvp scripting instantly by introducing overcast. I might not be in favor of that per say, but my point is the scripting could be fixed. As far as the afk scripting shit goes, harsher punishments if you're caught afk. seems simple to me.
you realize inflation is a problem mostly due to the ability to afk automate all of the gold farming/doom/hw and what not correct? automation is almost ALL of this servers issue in 1 way or another.
Kush Tailored

Post by Kush Tailored »

Arden wrote:Who is veteran newbie in game ?
GOODER IS BETTER and Kim Kardashian lol
Discord: Kain#3638
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

desalonne wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:Where can i buy some scripts?

Seriously though there is many problems with Demise and scripting is pretty far up there. Inflation is a bigger one IMO. What if staff worked on some gold sinks? The value of gold would go way up, the rich nerds that have afk farmed/hw for years would have something to blow their money on finally, and would give incentive to people who have everything to start trading again.

Maybe something that's purely cosmetic that doesn't further offset the balance of pvp would be good for a gold sink. 100kk for a stack of star cloth or something. 500kk for a character title or something. Maybe 100kk for a transmog item. Or just do a clean up britania thing like osi did.

It would just be something for the elitist to blow their gold on to simply show how baller they are.

I digress. Back to the scripting subject. Changing casting would fix a lot of the pvp scripting instantly by introducing overcast. I might not be in favor of that per say, but my point is the scripting could be fixed. As far as the afk scripting shit goes, harsher punishments if you're caught afk. seems simple to me.
you realize inflation is a problem mostly due to the ability to afk automate all of the gold farming/doom/hw and what not correct? automation is almost ALL of this servers issue in 1 way or another.
I've been trying to tell you that since you came here and started crying about casting. Though they are separate issues, one doesn't survive without the other.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kobra

Post by kobra »

Arden wrote:Who is veteran newbie in game ?
I'm pretty sure you cannot be veteran and newbie at the same time ;)
isterico

Post by isterico »

nice rosik man
Kurupted

Post by Kurupted »

Veteran Noobie wrote:Hz and their "advanced" play style is ruining this server, automation is at a all time high, they are profiting IRL from this game tax free by selling UOSteam automation macros, and are overall mean spirited players.

As a community their is 1 thing we can do to bring them down, No longer buy sell or trade anything to any known Hz members, No longer fight at the gayte versus them, and one last challenge I bestow upon you, All pvpers, if you see an hz you should press stop on your current macro and switch target to this hz player to decimate them.

As a community we can end their reign of terror and torment on our server
"If you know thy enemy and know thy self, you need not fear the results of 100 battles." -Sun Tzu

hope it helps because you my homie.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Kurupted wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:Hz and their "advanced" play style is ruining this server, automation is at a all time high, they are profiting IRL from this game tax free by selling UOSteam automation macros, and are overall mean spirited players.

As a community their is 1 thing we can do to bring them down, No longer buy sell or trade anything to any known Hz members, No longer fight at the gayte versus them, and one last challenge I bestow upon you, All pvpers, if you see an hz you should press stop on your current macro and switch target to this hz player to decimate them.

"If you know thy enemy and know thy self, you need not fear the results of 100 battles." -Sun Tzu

"The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters." - Genghis Khan
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Kurupted

Post by Kurupted »

Tempest wrote:
Kurupted wrote:

"The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters." - Genghis Khan
savage aye
SCV

Post by SCV »

I am very interested in this post, very interested.

I have been on holiday in Guam, but reading this post made me want to come back and play.

This server needs more good people to help the commoners.
Bad Religion likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

SCV wrote:I am very interested in this post, very interested.

I have been on holiday in Guam, but reading this post made me want to come back and play.

This server needs more good people to help the commoners.
Hurry back your buddy wants to start Qing again
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈