Hz can no longer control this server - They are bringing it to its DEMISE!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Veteran Noobie

Hz can no longer control this server - They are bringing it to its DEMISE!

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Hz and their "advanced" play style is ruining this server, automation is at a all time high, they are profiting IRL from this game tax free by selling UOSteam automation macros, and are overall mean spirited players.

As a community their is 1 thing we can do to bring them down, No longer buy sell or trade anything to any known Hz members, No longer fight at the gayte versus them, and one last challenge I bestow upon you, All pvpers, if you see an hz you should press stop on your current macro and switch target to this hz player to decimate them.

As a community we can end their reign of terror and torment on our server
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
AkaPwn

Re: Hz can no longer control this server - They are bringing it to its DEMISE!

Post by AkaPwn »

All I'm reading is some qq from yet another wanabe hater.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Where can i buy some scripts?

Seriously though there is many problems with Demise and scripting is pretty far up there. Inflation is a bigger one IMO. What if staff worked on some gold sinks? The value of gold would go way up, the rich nerds that have afk farmed/hw for years would have something to blow their money on finally, and would give incentive to people who have everything to start trading again.

Maybe something that's purely cosmetic that doesn't further offset the balance of pvp would be good for a gold sink. 100kk for a stack of star cloth or something. 500kk for a character title or something. Maybe 100kk for a transmog item. Or just do a clean up britania thing like osi did.

It would just be something for the elitist to blow their gold on to simply show how baller they are.

I digress. Back to the scripting subject. Changing casting would fix a lot of the pvp scripting instantly by introducing overcast. I might not be in favor of that per say, but my point is the scripting could be fixed. As far as the afk scripting shit goes, harsher punishments if you're caught afk. seems simple to me.
Last edited by Mr Straitions on September 22nd, 2017, 6:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Kush Tailored

Post by Kush Tailored »

Veteran Noobie wrote:Hz and their "advanced" play style is ruining this server, automation is at a all time high, they are profiting IRL from this game tax free by selling UOSteam automation macros, and are overall mean spirited players.

As a community their is 1 thing we can do to bring them down, No longer buy sell or trade anything to any known Hz members, No longer fight at the gayte versus them, and one last challenge I bestow upon you, All pvpers, if you see an hz you should press stop on your current macro and switch target to this hz player to decimate them.

Dude, shut up. Stop hating on their methods of getting paid and go kill a putrifier or feed the trash can your runic armor.
Last edited by Kush Tailored on September 22nd, 2017, 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Kain#3638
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Hz isn't the only group who sells shit, I know of many different people who do that, that aren't affiliated with hz. I personally don't buy shit bc thats not worth my money and could get me banned. Also, the automation thing is just a question of what type of server the admins want. A script based shitfest or basically any normal other server. I'm not going to stop trading with them bc they make money or script bc everyone does it. I want these scripts to stop more than you know but this isn't a 1-guild thing, scripting/banning bc of illegal sales is a staff problem. They're the only ones who can realistically solve it.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Hz have cool people! We can broke ur armors during afk macros. Anyone have acesss to brit guild house? I need up mace to 120!
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Veteran Noobie wrote:Hz and their "advanced" play style is ruining this server, automation is at a all time high, they are profiting IRL from this game tax free by selling UOSteam automation macros, and are overall mean spirited players.

You are the hero this shard needs but not the one it deserves.
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

I thought Opywang got banned...

I hate to break it ya, but MB is one of the most helpful people around.

Maybe just ask nicely...
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Necrodog wrote:

You are the hero this shard needs but not the one it deserves.

I am no hero, The shard deserves to know the truth and together we can put a stop to this evil.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Necrodog and Anthony File like this.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

The first step will be to remove this evil ambassador from sosaria. As a group we will politely ask you to step down from your throne.

Anthony File and Necrodog like this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Veteran Noobie wrote:The first step will be to remove this evil ambassador from sosaria. As a group we will politely ask you to step down from your throne.
I knew Demise had an RPing community!
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Welcome back Demise Morning News, or whatever it was.... If you notice Hz were the main ones to like your post. Nothing like giving them an ole pat on the back. GG...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Necrodog likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

The Silvertiger wrote:Welcome back Demise Morning News, or whatever it was.... If you notice Hz were the main ones to like your post. Nothing like giving them an ole pat on the back. GG...
It is the return of SCV.
Anatoray

Post by Anatoray »

idk if this is troll or serious
Arden

Post by Arden »

Who is veteran newbie in game ?