Hey whos running the mi amor shop/1st perm gate OHH!, and I need help with this sampire idea.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Kurupted

Hey whos running the mi amor shop/1st perm gate OHH!, and I need help with this sampire idea.

Post by Kurupted »

So bros and pros, I'm trying to make a sampire to go slay peerless mega monsters. I need that CC eos. Im curious what the easiest-hardest ones, if you can even do them all on samp. btw, did lady M get a buff lately? Is parox dragon droper able to be solo'd? Do you need to use 1-hand if possible for potions? or Two hand best just for damage? I think I know the skill templates, but what scripts you guys use. ive been playing it manual so far, so feel free to link me them scripts.

May the force be with me.
Last edited by Kurupted on September 26th, 2017, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Necrodog

Re: I miss bolanren, I mean Kapero. OHH!, and I need help with this sampire idea.

Post by Necrodog »

Kurupted wrote:So bros and pros, I'm trying to make a sampire to go slay peerless mega monsters. I need that CC eos. Im curious what the easiest-hardest ones, if you can even do them all on samp. btw, did lady M get a buff lately? Is parox dragon droper able to be solo'd? Do you need to use 1-hand if possible for potions? or Two hand best just for damage? I think I know the skill templates, but what scripts you guys use. ive been playing it manual so far, so feel free to link me them scripts.

May the force be with me.
I know travesty is easy on samp or whammy. Ppl tell me you can solo it on samp. Paroxysmus can be solo'd on samp, I believe. IDK bout paroxysmus keys though. Travesty keys are easy to get on necromageweaver.

Oh, and Kapero still plays, but even if he didn't the legend of Bolanren would still live on in our memories and our souuuuuuuuuuul
Kurupted likes this.
Anthony File

Re: I miss bolanren, I mean Kapero. OHH!, and I need help with this sampire idea.

Post by Anthony File »

Can I come hit your Peerless?
Loler

Post by Loler »

You can do every peerless solo as a dexxer except maybe mel. Also you wouldn't want to do grizzle on a dexxer.

Every peerless can easily be solo'd its just finding whats best for each.

Parax-wampire
Dreadhorn-wampire
Travesty-wampire
Mel-Necro/tamer/mage
Shimmering-ninja/wampire
Grizzle-Necro/tamer/mage.

Those are the best setups for each boss gathering keys is a different story but easy enough for you to figure out. if you dont have inquis orny theres probably no reason to solo grizzle.

Shimmering is probably the hardest of the 6. Mel is easy once you figure out her stages. parax and dreadhorn are really just tank and spank fights they dont do many things except a ton of damage. Becareful what weapon/skills you use to fight travesty.

I think all the fights are easy shimmering is definitely the worst in my opinion.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Join my guild we will learn you real fast
Kurupted

Post by Kurupted »

Les Stroud wrote:Join my guild we will learn you real fast
im in, just wont be online for a couple hours. ill pm you or somthing when im online, thanks
Kurupted

Post by Kurupted »

thank you all for the info btw
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Solo mel on sampire is easy.

2second swing weapon with triple leach and you're golden.

preferably a bokuto with 30ssi triple leach.

shimmering is easy on a whammy, radiant/blackstaff with a leafblade.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Tempest wrote:Solo mel on sampire is easy.

2second swing weapon with triple leach and you're golden.

preferably a bokuto with 30ssi triple leach.

shimmering is easy on a whammy, radiant/blackstaff with a leafblade.
I don't believe you, show me video how you soloing shimmering on whammy!
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Veteran Noobie and hrs024 like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Kolby does it, ive seen him.

I'll see if i can get a video next time we do it.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Tanya likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

lady mel is IMO the easiest and best way to get a CC. I used to do like 5 a day by myself with a necro tamer mage. ended up w/ 2x CCs and a glacial hairdye as drops of note.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
hrs024 likes this.
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Nah man parox is by far the easiest. I can do 20+ a day and it drops a lot of swamp dragons that sell
hrs024 and Kurupted like this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

we should do paroxy sometime i never actually did it. ill pm u?
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Yea def . I have made guildies rich just from farming parox keys for me .. Aka killing slimes
Tanya likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I honestly think parax is the easiest myself for a highly geared sampire. He literally only hits hard nothing special. travesty second easiest for highly geared sampire but i think parax keys are easier to farm. trav keys are easy but parax is easier. i mean you got to kill slimes to get 3/4 of the keys.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
hrs024 likes this.