Hey whos running the mi amor shop/1st perm gate OHH!, and I need help with this sampire idea.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Kurupted

Re: I miss bolanren, I mean Kapero. OHH!, and I need help with this sampire idea.

Post by Kurupted »

what weps you guys rolling with on solo parox/lady mel?
Tempest

Re: I miss bolanren, I mean Kapero. OHH!, and I need help with this sampire idea.

Post by Tempest »

honor yourself, kill them 1 by 1, luring them 1 at a time.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
hrs024 likes this.
Kurupted

Post by Kurupted »

Tempest wrote:honor yourself, kill them 1 by 1, luring them 1 at a time.

ah that makes sense. thanks homie.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Kurupted wrote:
Tempest wrote:honor yourself, kill them 1 by 1, luring them 1 at a time.

ah that makes sense. thanks homie.

get in kolbys discord let's do some shit kolby should be on soon
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I haven't done a peerless on demise, just know all the tricks of the trade from other servers.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Les Stroud wrote:Join my guild we will learn you real fast
we kinda have a racket on peerless
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Vitek- wrote:lady mel is IMO the easiest and best way to get a CC. I used to do like 5 a day by myself with a necro tamer mage. ended up w/ 2x CCs and a glacial hairdye as drops of note.
done 100s of peerless and only got a cc from lady mel =O
Kurupted

Post by Kurupted »

im down to join a guild i got many questions could use some 4mod leathers maybe and 3-4 mod weps, i pay for obv. id like to learn a lot tho. what is fastest peerless to chain on samp? if geared right. and one of you guys that has already went out and solod all these peerless lords show me your suit and weps ffs.
Kurupted

Post by Kurupted »

my char name in game is magepoints girl.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

hrs024 wrote:
Vitek- wrote:lady mel is IMO the easiest and best way to get a CC. I used to do like 5 a day by myself with a necro tamer mage. ended up w/ 2x CCs and a glacial hairdye as drops of note.
Bro, my guildy did over 200 travs without a cc drop...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Kurupted

Post by Kurupted »

The Silvertiger wrote:
hrs024 wrote:

;/
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
hrs024 wrote:
i have done about 200 travs over 6 mo period w no cc for a while i did not even think they dropped on trav
Valkyrie

Re: Hey whos running the mi amor shop/1st perm gate OHH!, and I need help with this sampire idea.

Post by Valkyrie »

Drop 4cc in 5runs of trav so it dropped
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573