so this is what i went with for doom..

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tension

so this is what i went with for doom..

Post by Tension »

after some talk on a previous post about what skills to take to doom, this is what i went with..
DoomMage.jpg
DoomMage.jpg (59.67 KiB) Viewed 4031 times
will up ss n eval when i get scrolls n skillpoint items/better suited etc..
just wanted to share, been enjoying this can solo everything, df just take a bit when im by myself, luckily only had to do that a few times lol..
i only use like 7 hotkeys: jump off mount, all kill, fireball, lightning, harm, heal cu with bandies, mini heal me. use icons for wraith n corpse skin occasionally. got my first drop today, was a devine countenance :( lol wish it woulda been hom or totem but at least i got one right. Also does anyone have the easyuo script for bone cutter cuz uosteam bone cutter isnt working for me i have to single click the bone pile before it starts cutting them sorta an inconvenience
tichondrius

Re: so this is what i went with for doom..

Post by tichondrius »

First off, use UOSteam for cutting bones. It actually has a "bone cutter" option you can enable. It's really the most simple tool in the world. The only downside is you have to learn Steam, I still haven't figured out how to build macros with it yet. But for most everything else, Steam is always so much smoother than razor. The only thing I use razor for is building simple macros for training my guys up.

I too am jumping on the necro/tamer train. Was using Disco, but I'll keep it soul stoned for easy farming on other stuff, like balrons. I have a similar template but I allocated my points a bit different. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but pretty sure all you need is 60 necro (55.0 if you use bloodwood) for 100% cast rate on corpse skin. So that might be able to free some points up for you. Anyways, guess I'll see you in doom soon!
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

if wraith form and corpse skin are the only necro spells you use, you can lower necro to 60 and use 40 points elsewhere to up eval/magery/ss
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

if you're human you already have 30 in med and focus, so those 10 points are not doing anything
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Kurupted, Calvin and Tension like this.
Tension

Post by Tension »

i got uosteam bone cutter enabled, i have to literally click the bone piles individually before it starts cutting lol i dunno, i use to have easuo script for it when i played abc but i cant find it :/.. n thats a wonderful idea on dropping necro to free up skill points i might just do that cuz i dont rly use animates, this char might go spawner char n ill just up it later.. and the 10 med points ur seeing come from my spellwoven britches.. n im elf also.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Tension wrote:n im elf also.
ah it actually is helping then :)
Tension likes this.
Tension

Post by Tension »

either way it comes with the britches lol
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

they must be very comfy then
Tension

Post by Tension »

yup just need those bracers n nice jewels with 1/3 sdi
tichondrius

Post by tichondrius »

The only time the bone cutter has worked for me perfectly is if I am not doing anything. I've had this experience with other shards as well. If I am vetting, healing or casting, the bone cutter will get hung up. It's like it's a mini-script on loop, and performing an action while it's trying to cut causes it to time out.

So what has worked for me is trying to pay attention when bones spawn. If you see them, just quit casting for a sec. I'd really prefer this to be on a hot key to be honest. Maybe someone else knows a better way?
Tension

Post by Tension »

im gonna find that dang easy uo script for cutting bones its worked great i might have to script one cant be too hard ill post it if i find one or figure it out