Friendly pet invis

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
tichondrius

Friendly pet invis

Post by tichondrius »

So trying this necro-tamer template out. One problem I'm running across is my g-dragon invising himself. So, I don't really understand why this mechanic was put into the game. It forces whatever mob I'm attacking to attack the tamer (me) instead. I've been trying to run peerless bosses and both times the pet auto-invis has killed me because the boss turns its attention to me and my pet isn't able to grab the agro quick enough.

Is there any way around this? It's really just an incredibly frustrating mechanic, especially because it's coming from my own pet.
april0395

Re: Friendly pet invis

Post by april0395 »

If you use the all guard me command rather than all kill, when the dragon invises and the boss aggros you, your dragon should immediately jump back into action.

Pets invising is pretty crappy.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Thanks, Xavier! Your ai is super strong!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Legacy likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:Thanks, Xavier! Your ai is super strong!

You are so ungrateful
After all the things he did for this server/ community
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Legacy likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote:

You are so ungrateful
Did I not just say thanks?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

The dragon will not cast invisible if under All stay command.. and still acts like a good meat shield ;)
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bama wrote:

You are so ungrateful
Did I not just say thanks?

Your quote was dripping with sarcasm................

..........unlike mine
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

Just get a high hp, decent resist cu sidhe.
I never EVER use a dragon...only exception would be bedlam, but usually I still use a cu.
I solo Mel with my cu.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Mage pets doing the invis thing is the reason why most people rock cu sidhes. That was a retarded "fix".
Lucifall
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

Have a hot key for all kill and be ready to press it? You know I've won a few pet tourneys with the best drag on shard , and many people can't seem to press the all kill fast enough....toot tooot
april0395

Post by april0395 »

jackie moon2 wrote:Have a hot key for all kill and be ready to press it? You know I've won a few pet tourneys with the best drag on shard , and many people can't seem to press the all kill fast enough....toot tooot
Your dragon annihilated my dragon, and yours wasn't even fully trained, lol.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
jackie moon2 likes this.