Disable UO steam in fell

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
aemneuspeed

Re: Disable UO steam in fell

Post by aemneuspeed »

As for the teleporting issues, one thing that can be adjusted is the cast timer between each teleport. I know when playing on rel por and having no mounts caused a similar issue that was fixed quickly by having a cooldown between each teleport. I know it wouldn't fix all the issues steam brings, but either a higher delay between teleports or a cooldown before it can be cast would fix that.
***ORIGINAL SIGNATURE***
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Can't wait for steam to be gone/fixed and pvp takes skill again...
The Silvertiger and Rakka like this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Pestilent had a similar feature to fix teleport nonsense. There's a 2 second cd between casting teleport and using a weapon special. But overall the ability to teleport faster than 1 can run is not a proper uo game mechanic and needs addressed.
Alvin and aemneuspeed like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Shut your dirty whore mouth des. Everyone needs credit for auto script kills.
Alvin and aemneuspeed like this.
Tension

Post by Tension »

Mr Straitions wrote:Steam is the best thing since sliced bread. Let's not push UO back 15 years.
im dying :lol:

i agree tho everyone just needa learn uosteam better n scripting a bit, kinna silly to request for fel only, i find it more irritating ppl afk things like heartwood or gold farming n making bank, n i grind my ass off in doom for 3 weeks n got like 4 junk artis that wont sell ima stay broke woot :)
aemneuspeed likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

A couple years ago I argued with Eos that EoW needed a nerf. I suggested a cooldown period before someone can be affected by it if you didn't immediately apple thru it. That was before Steam and bola fix, so someone who got winded was basically dead.

Now, given the predominance of archer mages and scripts, I really think teleport needs at least a half second delay before being recast if mounted, along with a delay before you can use a special.
Lucifall
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Tension wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:Steam is the best thing since sliced bread. Let's not push UO back 15 years.

i agree tho everyone just needa learn uosteam better n scripting a bit, kinna silly to request for fel only, i find it more irritating ppl afk things like heartwood or gold farming n making bank, n i grind my ass off in doom for 3 weeks n got like 4 junk artis that wont sell ima stay broke woot :)
You just "needa learn uosteam better n scripting a bit"

If you're doing Guantlet by hand you are a uos script noob.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

Asking for too much. I agree what you listed isn’t stupid but too much change all at once for a server this large

Best bet is change casting and call it gg.

Sadly most of the “pvp”era would whine and leave. So hard to expect that.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

I thought everyone ran the steam gauntlet script?
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Tension

Post by Tension »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Tension wrote:

You just "needa learn uosteam better n scripting a bit"

If you're doing Guantlet by hand you are a uos script noob.
i use hotkeys that are made in uos.. who the heck dosent use uos? raise of hands, i bet everyone on shard uses uos. n yah ima noob thanks i dont devote my life to a game bro, i just enjoy playing it to past time. everyone so dam mean on this shard n complain about stupid things rly. more power to everyone afk farming, i tried n got jailed.. i guess gms are partial to some n i understand that completely its whatever. just dunno why u acting like i said im not for it, read my comment im all for uos n ppl that have coordinated pvp down, they gonna kill ya lol i die alot pvp in im not blaming uos cuz 1 v 2 ima die everytime, 1v1 ima die most times just no when to give it up i suppose. just glad we have a decent shard to play on. uosteam hot keys that heal your pet with one press of a key woot ima noob woot n i use to think u were cool silver lol
Tension

Post by Tension »

ortiz wrote:I thought everyone ran the steam gauntlet script?
btw what is this steam gaulntlet script your talking of? lol does it work for necrotamer mage?
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Tension wrote: i use to think u were cool silver lol

When?
When was Silver cool?
When?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote:
Tension wrote: i use to think u were cool silver lol

When?
When was Silver cool?
When?
When I turned the a/c on...

Another person that can't take a weak troll... This server's getting lame. I mean Ortiz got it... Smh...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Tension wrote:I use to think u were cool silver lol
Wait a second, he was cool once, when i was in REQ and he too.

But I guild hopped before he even logged in. I was a quick guild-hopper, and he woke up too late, so he was sent on forums back all sad. The last skype line of his says kids close your threads, my pvper is lit.
:salt: :salt: :salt:
This beef is between him and you. I don't pick a side but you just don't get it, and you are gonna regret it. He is a genius, all threads are his, he knows the weakness. When no one replies, he will come and hit your thread, silvertiger's counter-posts everywhere, whats more he got liked all of yours, follow with the movement, not against it. We got something behind, MB is our father, I wish he would have pulled out the time he was making us.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

MB made necro mages. You're just a dipshit with a learning disability