Disable UO steam in fell

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
navarthelol

Disable UO steam in fell

Post by navarthelol »

I'm sure these reasons are common knowledge, but just as a reminder of some of the more problematic balance issues unique to UO steam

* Relative teleporting archer mages
* Repeatedly teleporting 1 tile in front of a person on the run stamm blocking them
* Automated cross heal scripts that search for lowest hp friend and decides best spell to cast
* Mini heal self key that when held down carries low tiered scrub nubs
* Automated pet targeting when someone is on foot
raptor-

Re: Disable UO steam in fell

Post by raptor- »

you can do alot of this with other programs probably why things are how they are
Servos

Post by Servos »

:beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse:
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

raptor- wrote:you can do alot of this with other programs probably why things are how they are
Yeah other programs like Easyuo which fucks up half of the time and will get you killed.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Relative teleporting works in razor, but I'm still on the ban steam bus. Vet resser macro works on razor. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Merchant

Post by Merchant »

Reefer wrote:
raptor- wrote:you can do alot of this with other programs probably why things are how they are
Yeah other programs like Easyuo which fucks up half of the time and will get you killed.
Old stories, there are already stand alone apps, more advanced than euo/ouo which let you script with ironpython and use razor/steam + default client to play.
Last edited by Merchant on January 26th, 2018, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

all of this will be fixed by adding osi casting that they already developed, no need to remove steam when they can just turn on osi casting.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Yes, disable uos and keep pvp freeze! This is a good idea, demise will live for yearssssssss
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Grifo wrote:Yes, disable uos and keep pvp freeze! This is a good idea, demise will live for yearssssssss
Could u post smth more about that HZ TARGET script / macro ? Since i heard u are in HZ now :D :popcorn:

Here is the topic im talking about :)

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

lel
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Hz target is amazing!!
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

this sounds retarded.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Grifo likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Steam is the best thing since sliced bread. Let's not push UO back 15 years.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Tension likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

If you disable steam then I bet 50% of the active pvpers leave or stop playing. Everyone knows the shit is broken but if you change one thing, take casting for example, then you must change everything that affects casting. Else archers and dexxers will run the PvP of demise. So you're basically reformatting everything that has been worked on for years. It appeals to the younger generation who enjoy fast paced PvP so I say leave it but enforce rules on the scripted portion of it. Start banning motherfuckers who don't comply. Get rid of the fully automated shit like Hzs spawn checking bots and afk farmers. I kill 20 of them a day farming spiders, liches, ancient liches, blood Elly etc... Stop the dual clienting bitches at spawns and clean up the PvP. The disabled features in uosteam have been bypassed by scripting and easyuo. Enforce your own fuckin rules. The shard won't collapse if you ban a few morons who don't comply with the rules. PvP isn't bad right now. There are obviously a few things to address but calling for a third party software to be banned on a free server isn't going to happen. Uosteam is much better than razor and is way easier on your computer. If anything, I say allow taunting like break dancing and spiking a football on motherfuckers corpses.
Alvin and The Silvertiger like this.
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Remove everything. Gives us all sticks and tribal masks.
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image