Brit Gate Runes Library

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Corn
Location: Brit Gate Tram - Home of the Brit Gate Runes & Vendor Co. - The most happiest place in Sosoria!

Brit Gate Runes Library

Post by Corn »

Hello fine players of Demise.

Hope everyone is doing just wonderful! Most of you may know the little rune library that sits just north of the Brit Tram moongate. This is my humble creation I made for the players of Demise to use at their free will. I appreciate all the love you all send to me for keeping it up! You all are the reason I built it after all.

Anyways - I wanted to bring up two opportunities for you if you currently operate a vendor house or are interested in running a vendor. The building can hold up to 93 *UPDATED* vendors, I'm not worried about money so I would like to offer vendor placements to anyone wanting to run one for free. Also, if you currently have a vendor house set up and don't want to move, I would like to link your house to mine via teleporters. Let me know if either one of these options you would like to do.

Lastly, I am open to any suggestions you think I could do to make the building more useful to you or future players.

Thanks to everyone for making it successful so far & here is to many more years of the Brit Gate Runes Library!
Last edited by Corn on July 28th, 2018, 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornwallis - Community Organizer
UOGamers: Demise

Cornwallis | Corndog | Corlath
Joined Demise: December 8th, 2006
If you would like a free vendor at the Brit Gate Runes, please message me!
The Silvertiger

Re: Brit Gate Runes Library

Post by The Silvertiger »

The free vet resser thanks you for the ease of access to yew bank.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kentares likes this.
Corn
Location: Brit Gate Tram - Home of the Brit Gate Runes & Vendor Co. - The most happiest place in Sosoria!

Post by Corn »

The Silvertiger wrote:The free vet resser thanks you for the ease of access to yew bank.
The corndog thanks the free vet resser for his continued help and generosity.

kentares likes this.
mttsntstrngr

Post by mttsntstrngr »

I thank Brit gate and The free vet rezzer
Corn

Post by Corn »

If anyone needs a vendor for free let me know.

Corn

Post by Corn »

UPDATE: Since I have acquired the lot next to the rune house, I have reconfigured both houses, and I am pleased to say that I have a combined total of 93 free vendor placements away, ALL in one screen!

Hit me up boys & girls!