which peerless

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: which peerless

Post by The Silvertiger »

Tension wrote:lady mel's satires raped me twice, it didn't feel good :( me n my cu just cant hang ill stick to doom
Use a dragon.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Tension wrote:lady mel's satires raped me twice, it didn't feel good :( me n my cu just cant hang ill stick to doom
Dragon, All guard, Ethereal Voyage, Pause, Meteor swarm, Heal, Animate (Best with a friend to heal dragon)
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Tension

Post by Tension »

right on, thanks ill try again when i get a dragon.. any advice on taming one, i have honor up all the way so i can honor myself and tame with ease i hear is this correct?? should i look for certain stats on it?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

High hp is the main thing. Next, you're looking at resists. Finally, skills. I prefer high wrestles because less hits, but others may prefer magery or eval. If I could keep my gd's magery below invis level, I'd prefer that. The gd is first and foremost a tank, so when the tank invises what good is it?

Notes: HP goes from like 1100 to 2000 untamed. You want to lore them before they bless themselves. Anything over 1800 untamed is going to be a decent dragon. Be very careful, since your method doesn't beat them down when honor drops you may be susceptible to being 1 shot dragon breathed up to a screen and a half away.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tension likes this.