which peerless

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tension

which peerless

Post by Tension »

which peerless is easiest for a necromage tamer??? I've been doing doom n sorta getting bored with doom only getting junk artis, on that note ill be going back to doom around 2 pm central standard time if anyone wants free ride just pm me n we'll meet at bell..
Will-twins

Re: which peerless

Post by Will-twins »

Melisandre
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Travesty
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

travesty
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Mel
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tension

Post by Tension »

will try both eventually thanks
tichondrius

Post by tichondrius »

Haven't tried Travesty yet. Mel is easy, just have to juke her Satyrs at the beginning and it's cake after that.
Tension

Post by Tension »

guess i should ask, is it better to do her in fel or tram, you get same chance at artis n all that?
The Silvertiger

Tension wrote:guess i should ask, is it better to do her in fel or tram, you get same chance at artis n all that?
Same...
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

fel has better loot tables regardless so it would be gooder to farm their always!

melisandre is your best bet for a NECRO tamer mage, as travesty will copy whoever is attacking and use their skillset against them ;)

both fights are very easy.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Tension

Post by Tension »

i always thought fel had better chance at artis for champ bosses so thought maybe same for peerless i dunno much about it tho :P .. thanks for info guys
The Silvertiger

Veteran Noobie wrote:fel has better loot tables regardless so it would be gooder to farm their always
Selling List & Vendor

Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:fel has better loot tables regardless so it would be gooder to farm their always

this is where you are incorrect, sorry silvertiger, if you take all the loot generated to the corpse of the monster you are fighting you will get higher intensity loot from fel, might not have a gooder chance at getting artifact, however will have a gooder chance at higher intensities!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

Not trying to argue, but I thought the only benefit in fel was double resources, faster spawn and the chance to get bonked on the head and raped.

Do you know where that is in the scripts?
Tension

Post by Tension »

lady mel's satires raped me twice, it didn't feel good :( me n my cu just cant hang ill stick to doom