Constant Disconnections

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ajani

Constant Disconnections

Post by Ajani »

In the last 30 minutes I have been disconnected like 6 times. if this goes on thru all of Halloween town I might as well not even log on
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Brez

Re: Constant Disconnections

Post by Brez »

This is happening to me too. Froze/Lost connection 8 times since ive logged in.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

sounds like you guys need better internet =/
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

desalonne wrote:sounds like you guys need better internet =/
middle-finger-emoji-main-640x400.png
middle-finger-emoji-main-640x400.png (135.23 KiB) Viewed 3416 times
I CAN PLAY OTHER GAMES JUST FINE
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

one client will disconnect one client won't

Casting is shit
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Was at htown for only 30-40 mins and crashed no less than 10 fuckin times.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

dw lord zulu. kvg/nwo are the clear victors. loop/req/sas didnt bother staying past 5 minutes.....hz continues to come back.....but they have been wiped about 10+ times now.
zulu2401 likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

zulu2401 wrote:Was at htown for only 30-40 mins and crashed no less than 10 fuckin times.
I believe this is Hz's attempt to gain an advantage at h-town. they are taking out the strongest members of the enemy guilds. Me and you were clear targets.

Casting is shit
zulu2401 likes this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

what.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Same ajani, I played through it and was dcing right after logging back in at times. I probably relogged 75 times in a 1-2 hour fight. It's annoying because this issue has been going on for over a month and we were all praying they wouldn't launch an event that a large number of people can't participate without fixing it first.
isterico

Post by isterico »

as many other players my client freeze in the felucca hallo champ, and i must relog immediatly around 30 times every 1 hour.
zulu2401 likes this.
capalbo

Post by capalbo »

i am starting to consider stop playing, once it's impossible do play more than 15 minutes without a disconnect.
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Yea this shit never happened until the server moved again
isterico

Post by isterico »

today i didn't crash. maybe they fixed something.
but, mainly we are not from america that's quite normal i think. we can't pretend to ping (and do not loos packs) like american players.
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

Staff really is doing the best they can. They've spent many long hours trying to figure out the disconnect issues. Everybody complains about staff not checking afkers, fixing disconnects, adding new content... You do realize staff have lives outside of demise, oh and they're doing this without pay? Eos works full-time irl and has to take care of a all kinds of shard issues. Larson has worked his ASS off adding all the new htown stuff, not long after he worked his ass off on the hedge maze, right before he has to work on Xmas town. Selene tirelessly listens to everybody's complaints... Poor thing must have coffee running through her veins instead of blood. Tetra and fethers have been running after afkers like crazy... But you all should know for every new strategy they have for catching somebody afk, afkers come up with a new way to bypass staff. Can you pick one thing you want them to focus on? They added quite a bit of new deco... And the new crypt... It's not like they just push a button to add new content. We also don't have a 20 member staff team. They're aware of the issues and are doing their best. Be respectful ffs. Plus the shard movers are on Ryan's end... Hunt him down and air your grievances or go play hybrid.