Forum conduct etc.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
zulu2401

Re: Forum conduct etc.

Post by zulu2401 »

Larson wrote:There needs to be a change in some people’s behavior here. So we will be tidying up anything we find offensive, disrespectful and generally not constructive towards maintaining a healthy community. We provide these forums free of charge and free of advertising for you to use and we do not need to see this type of behavior anymore. The staff here also provide a lot of their free time trying to make Demise a fun place to play and do not need to be constantly criticized. There have already been some timeouts for a few of our forum members and there may be more to follow.

This does not mean we don’t listen and aren’t aware of some of the current issues. I will try and address some of the issues people seem to have right now with Demise.
  • We have been looking into what we can do about the disconnects. The server has been moved twice now and since then other efforts have been made to fix it and we will continue to do so until it is fixed. If you have any useful information for us then please provide it, but bitching and whining won’t helps us get it fixed.
  • Unattended gathering does happen but not at the lengths that some people will have you believe. Checks are made at least once daily and repeat offenders are given increasing bans and have all resources removed. Just because someone is running a script does not mean they are unattended and just because they don’t want to talk to you does not mean they are unattended.
  • Halloween Town has been a long time in the making and is a very labour intensive thing to do every year. We do not have to drop any items on any mobile. It is supposed to be something fun and interesting for you to enjoy, if you don’t like it don’t go there.
Larson
If you want a healthy community then take away the milk shakes and curly fries. Even if I water down my vulgarity it's still too much.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Just not the cheeseburgers right? :D
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

The Silvertiger wrote:Just not the cheeseburgers right? :D
Gotta leave something for candy bars
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

In actuality demise isn't a fuckin church group. I understand the need for moderation on the website forums. My question is why not have a thread to trash talk instead of banning people. You can't force people to read it. If they do, and they can't take a joke then fuck em. If something you see on the internet offends you I suggest you walk the fuck in front of the first high speed bus you see.
I don't get on forums to run for president. It's a time killer at work and I keep the majority of my "offensive" trolling in PvP discussion. Out of all the things I have posted apparently mentioning Alvin's gaping vagina was over the top vulgar? Rules are rules yada yada so forth and words..... Make thread for trash talk please.
Bad Religion likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

zulu2401 wrote: If something you see on the internet offends you I suggest you walk the fuck in front of the first high speed bus you see.
Discord: Amish#1299
zulu2401 likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I agree. Lord Trump is president now, as white American males we can do whatever we want.
Vitek- and zulu2401 like this.