This Area is Cool

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Necrodog

This Area is Cool

Post by Necrodog »

coolarea1.jpg
coolarea1.jpg (300.29 KiB) Viewed 3723 times
coolarea3.jpg
coolarea3.jpg (255.67 KiB) Viewed 3723 times
Is it original?

Can we get this year-round as a T2A-style felucca random champ? Except teleport should work...

Just a thought. Don't ban me.
Mr Straitions

Re: This Area is Cool

Post by Mr Straitions »

Plus one. It's a dope area. Make it so!
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Mr Straitions wrote:Plus one. It's a dope area. Make it so!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Necrodog wrote:coolarea1.jpg
only if you clean it
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Oh, and if you do put it in as a fel area please open those gates so it isn't a total deathtrap. :P
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I also volunteer to write some fan fiction and lore about this area. Possibly a starting quest.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
aemneuspeed

Post by aemneuspeed »

Is this in halloween town?
***ORIGINAL SIGNATURE***
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

aemneuspeed wrote:Is this in halloween town?
Yes, accessed by the crypts.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
aemneuspeed likes this.
Irminia

Post by Irminia »

Whats the deal of too many people waiting in that area? I've never been in this halloween event before and couldnt find any info about it.
Irminia

Post by Irminia »

I've read that too but what are they waiting for? Is there a boss spawn timer or something? I wouldnt say no to trinket either :P
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Look how many likes my posts are getting. If you guys are ever bored you should think about putting it up (after the holidays ofc)
Larson
Demise Administrator

Post by Larson »

Necrodog wrote:Is it original?
It is a brand new area this year built from scratch by us, although it does draw some inspiration form Halloween town of years ago which some of our veteran players may remember. Down in church dungeon, where the haunted house is now, there used to be a ladder leading to the surface. There used to be an asylum there but that was at least 5 years ago. the only similarities in design are the name and the color of the walls. There other similarity is the boss in that old area used to be "The guardian of the asylum". We decided to use the same body value and name for one of our minibosses as a nod to Demise history but gave it a different hue.
Larson
UOGDemise - Admin

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Lord Larson, might I ask you why staff members are very cultural and never act like other players? Never insult, never scam, always using correct grammar sentences because they respect their readers? Are they highly situated or old or educated or just civil because they care this community? I want to know the truth, and the difference between players and staff members.
Larson
Demise Administrator

Post by Larson »

royal kapero2 wrote:Lord Larson, might I ask you why staff members are very cultural and never act like other players? Never insult, never scam, always using correct grammar sentences because they respect their readers? Are they highly situated or old or educated or just civil because they care this community? I want to know the truth, and the difference between players and staff members.
We try not to focus on our differences but the thing that we all have in common which is we all love Demise and want it to prosper. I wouldn't consider myself educated or cultured but I am old. I also always try hard with my grammar because Eos is very fussy about spelling and grammar and might hurt me if I didn't. :coffee:
Larson
UOGDemise - Admin

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Larson wrote:but I am old.
I can tell this by your jokes.
Last edited by Amish Hammer on October 25th, 2017, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Amish#1299
Eos likes this.