Reply to fethers

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Vander Nars

Reply to fethers

Post by Vander Nars »

Fethers wrote:We are discussing options for the trinket but we aren't robots we do need sleep and do have to attend to things outside of demise occasionally. Last year it was pvp area exclusive, this year it started in a PvM area and PvPers are raging about how entitled PvMers are for wanting the same item PvPers have had for year now.

take raptor-'s advice and stop gettin mad at video games please, or at least take my advice and move the discussion to its own topic this will be the last time I say that this isn't the thread for it.
I didnt wanna make a whole new topic just to reply to this statement but you kinda forced that with ur last statement.

Most the pvpers are not saying that, you're not even listening to what we are complaining about. We dont care you have the trinket in pvm area at all, we upset that by removing it from the pvp area it killed all the pvp. We had 1 huge fight day 1 cause no one knew it didnt drop from the pvp boss but now everyone knows and no one wants to fight over the pvp area because to most players its "not worth it" when they can just sit afk at gravedigger. Most of us are upset about losing all the potential amazing pvp wars that we could of had.
Kayak and Legacy like this.
Fethers
Demise Staff Member [Retired]

Re: Reply to fethers

Post by Fethers »

Oh well I had just sent you a private message when I read your other deleted post, but Ill sum it up again here so it can be public knowledge.

We as staff are discussing options for the trinket. It did not stay exclusive to the pvp area the entirety of the event last year, it may yet move this year, we may find a different option for bringing incentive back to the pvp area.

The intent was not to destroy demise pvp.

Despite what some naysayers would have you believe we want everyone to enjoy playing here. :D
Fethers
UOGamers: Demise - Game Master

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOGamers: Demise.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Fethers wrote:Oh well I had just sent you a private message when I read your other deleted post, but Ill sum it up again here so it can be public knowledge.

We as staff are discussing options for the trinket. It did not stay exclusive to the pvp area the entirety of the event last year, it may yet move this year, we may find a different option for bringing incentive back to the pvp area.

The intent was not to destroy demise pvp.

Despite what some naysayers would have you believe we want everyone to enjoy playing here. :D

Atleast we all agree sitting at grave digger for the trinket is silly. I trust it'll be changed soon enough and we can learn from this mishap
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Thank you fethers for the reply and this is the type of open dialog I hope we can continue to have with the staff, alot of us get emotional and sometimes seem ungrateful but knowing my voice was heard really goes a long ways in helping settle the discontentment.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

+1 last post
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
navarthelol

Post by navarthelol »

My next lumberjacker will be called Fethers