BOTs @ IDOCs

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Draoth

BOTs @ IDOCs

Post by Draoth »

If you have to use BOTs to IDOC, please, just quit XD. Nesquick(ReQ) Im calling you out homeboy. 2 IDOCs in a row I've seen you running scripts to invis if revealed, dismount off giant beetle, and loot. Wackness bro.
Skrillex

Re: BOTs @ IDOCs

Post by Skrillex »

This guy is totally worn, i have macro in razor each 120 sec invis myself, and "loot script" what he say, its a scavenger, an razor option , everyone have it, so im not a bot :)
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Draoth

Post by Draoth »

Ya whatever bro, you literally have been afk for almost 2 hours already and were afk for at least an hour at the last one. Sucks being called out for being lazy huh?
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

yah hes really lazy not wanting to stare at his screen for 8 hours not moving
Draoth

Post by Draoth »

i didnt stare at my screen for 8 hours, I was playing my other account while switching back over every so often to check on it. I also didnt run scripts to loot either, cus well, Im not shitty newb that has to rely on scripts and mods to play a 20yo game. Just kills the excitement and fun of an IDOC.
Les Stroud likes this.
Draoth

Post by Draoth »

but I'll make sure to have them ready for next IDOC I go to, just to compete with the lames =D
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bad Religion wrote:yah hes really lazy not wanting to stare at his screen for 8 hours not moving
well.. the thing is, if you're not willing to do that, and the other guy is, then the other guy gets the items.

and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

what exactly are you complaining about? that you cant get the reward without doing the challenge? well.... duh?
is that seriously what you've come to expect?? wow... sums it up that really doesn't it.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Op is complaining, I'm making fun of him for it.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Just kills the excitement and fun of an IDOC.
Got to be mental .... idocs fun ... your having a laugh!