What Drops Would You Like At Christmas Town?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Janky

Re: What Drops Would You Like At Christmas Town?

Post by Janky »

Calvin wrote:.... i kinda vote no heritage token items :S

cos they would by a lot more valuable if they never dropped in events, maybe people would claim something other than quiver..

But, but, I NEED a Dawn's Music Box!!! :?
Tetra
Demise Administrator

Post by Tetra »

Bad Religion wrote:i want 2 gms to drop
This warms my heart.
Tetra
UOGamers: Demise - Game Master

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOGamers: Demise.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Tetra wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:i want 2 gms to drop
This warms my heart.
Slide in my dms we can warm up some other thing too
jeffreyp likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

MB wrote: I like the constant battle aspect of Halloween town Gauntlet compared to camping Gingerbread for 2-8 hours.
There is that HUGE field before the river crossing that serves no purpose, perhaps this year instead of offering that sly fox cookies, maybe this year he wants you to kill 6 mini-bosses that spawn randomly around the field, after all mini-bosses are dead the fox will then grant people the ability to cross the river and take down the gingerbread man?
It is mass open field where your group could choose to split up and take down the mini-bosses in groups or play it safe and work them down all together one at a time, I like this idea most of all because it would incorporate both field (mini bosses) and choke fighting (gingerbread man) and would definitely make the PvP fun and versatile.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it doesn't serve no purpose, it's where people marshal their forces to attack whoever is holding over the river
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Calvin wrote:it doesn't serve no purpose, it's where people marshal their forces to attack whoever is holding over the river
Right, so what you're saying is a field that is probably twice as big as Luna (and has no interractable content other than a fox and a moongate) is needed to corrall your forces to push into a choke point and what exactly would stop you from being able to do so anymore if this was implemented?
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Anthony File wrote:
Calvin wrote:it doesn't serve no purpose, it's where people marshal their forces to attack whoever is holding over the river
Right, so what you're saying is a field that is probably twice as big as Luna (and has no interractable content other than a fox and a moongate) is needed to corrall your forces to push into a choke point and what exactly would stop you from being able to do so anymore if this was implemented?
So after the mini bosses are dead how many people can cross? Do we have to wait for the next mini bosses to spawn and have to kill these if we want to raid your gingerbread man? What if it opened a bridge across the river until the ginger bread man died instead of having to wait for more mini bosses?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:
MB wrote: I like the constant battle aspect of Halloween town Gauntlet compared to camping Gingerbread for 2-8 hours.
There is that HUGE field before the river crossing that serves no purpose, perhaps this year instead of offering that sly fox cookies, maybe this year he wants you to kill 6 mini-bosses that spawn randomly around the field, after all mini-bosses are dead the fox will then grant people the ability to cross the river and take down the gingerbread man?
It is mass open field where your group could choose to split up and take down the mini-bosses in groups or play it safe and work them down all together one at a time, I like this idea most of all because it would incorporate both field (mini bosses) and choke fighting (gingerbread man) and would definitely make the PvP fun and versatile.
Hz refused to pvp affer day 1 of h-town so im surprized to see yall even care of the pvp about for this event.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Please make two enterances to the gingerbread boss area - a suggestion similar to how HT was improved this year.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

GARB!
Centurion likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

What about straight heritage tokens? On osi these are common, which makes other items than quiver pickable.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
isterico and Janky like this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Alvin wrote:Please make two enterances to the gingerbread boss area - a suggestion similar to how HT was improved this year.
It might be difficult to make, but I would also love to have two separate instances for Rudolf. Maybe.... two separate peerless bosses that are exactly the same, and two separate cauldrons for each one (cauldron was the place where the Rudolf keys were put). Each year endless queues for entering Rudolf are part of the holiday spirit on Demise : P.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i didn't actually get around to going to the pvp area in Htown this year, but i remember last year it was so cramped i literally couldn't move for stam loss, not sure how you would expect a melee character to pvp in that, never mind being able to fill every square with fields..

in fact can i just say that having 1 stam less than full, and not being able to walk through something is kinda daft?
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Mannequins please. Maybe house ladders?
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

I forget the npc's exact name, but id like that one that follows you around and announces you. I thought it was the squire but I am pretty sure its not that one.
Discord: Amish#1299