why

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
ZigZag

why

Post by ZigZag »

why does this server not have a donation store
Wreakage-

Re: why

Post by Wreakage- »

RYAN HATES DEMISE
Puppetmaster

Post by Puppetmaster »

I have a strong feeling Ryan doesn't hate Demise yes he may favor hybrid, but Ryan's problem with the donation store probably falls in line with the dick who ripped him off. A little birdy once said someone bought a bunch a of UO shit from the store collected said shit. Then reversed payment on PayPal. This is just a rumor I heard and makes sense one person fucking up a good thing for everyone else. I would just be glad we get awesome ass events from our GMsto compete in and get these items as rewards still
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Demise is over.
Rakka likes this.
Wreakage-

Post by Wreakage- »

Grifo wrote:Demise is over.
Yeah, I think that’s what it is ! Probably gonna let it die off
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Puppetmaster is correct. We gotta remember when it comes to the dono store that Ryan is impartial here as hybrid doesn't have a store either.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

They lost the code when the server had storage failure and no-one gives enough fucks to fix it, the shard will surely close down once the cash dries up.
The Silvertiger

I don't think so. Even though Ryan is biased towards hybrid, he still has been onboard for getting stuff fixed on demise. He does leave everything up to Eos, but she's really busy irl so it's a slow process.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Great Wizard Of Oz

Post by The Great Wizard Of Oz »

well in the mean time they need to recruit some GMs who will make this shard better and attract more players, more events, more fun, more players... pretty simple, this shard could keep growing to be the best free shard but there is no effort on the gms side unless its a holiday
Centurion likes this.
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

The Silvertiger wrote:I don't think so. Even though Ryan is biased towards hybrid, he still has been onboard for getting stuff fixed on demise. He does leave everything up to Eos, but she's really busy irl so it's a slow process.
But the one thing Ryan did do was pay the bill, is he still going to pay the bill when there is no new money coming in?
Loler

Post by Loler »

Ryan has enough money from passed donations to let demise and hybrid run for 10+ years and still have spare money to buy a car.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I get the "i don't give a fuck" vibe from Ryan. I know many people, including myself, have tried to reach out to him with zero success. He is very active on Hybrid however. Check out their discord sometime and you'll see.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
The Silvertiger

He borderline cares.
Selling List & Vendor