Fishing Poles

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Fishing Poles

Post by The Silvertiger »

I am burning these today. If you would like a certain ash runic level pole feel free to post here. Also post wood type you would like. I personally am looking for a +taming pole and don't care what else is on it. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Mr Straitions likes this.
Supercreep

Re: Fishing Poles

Post by Supercreep »

1/3 -20 LRC - 15 Vet - SCNP

Thanks!
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I totally forgot you can make good fishing poles. I burning all my ash runics today lol

Edit: what's the max taming you can get on a pole?
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Got one!
Attachments
taming pole.PNG
taming pole.PNG (40.28 KiB) Viewed 3624 times
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
The Silvertiger and Bama like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Don't you get spell channeling if you use frostwood?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Puppetmaster likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Yeah. I burned some frostwood and got a 10 taming just now. I didn't realize frost was spell channeling by default at first.

http://www.uoguide.com/Board

The only other useful pole i can think of would be ninja/stealth plus skill. To save some skill points on stealth characters when changing forms and whatnot. Anyone have any other thoughts on what a useful pole would look like?

Edit: i made 4 plus taming poles in about 20 saws if anyone wants to buy one lol
The Silvertiger

I made 2 taming poles: +9 and +11.

Other skills that might be useful:
Chivalry for noble sacrifice
thieving/detector/stealth resser skills
Nondamage tamer build skills

I used about 4 saws before messing around and making a trip leech shepherds crook. Then realizing I could make 3 mod qstaves, I burned the rest on that. Probably would have been more satisfied burning fishing poles. :p
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

You're a genius i didn't think about chivalry. Stealing wont be useful unfortunately because you need two hands free to steal.

Edit: I'll be burning the rest of my ash and oak saws on fishing poles later. I'm tempted to burn the Yew ones too.

Another edit: i made a spell chan no pen pole with 5 strength and LRC on it that i threw on my mining character. Extra strength for bigger bags and you don't have to have pickaxe in your hands to mine.
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Mr Straitions wrote:what's the max taming you can get on a pole?
I think the skill cap in general is 15/ skill/ item
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Very good idea i have some ash saws lol. I gonna burn them all
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I'm determined to get a 15 taming pole. 12 is the highest one i've made so far. I don't even know why i care about this but its' fun.
The Silvertiger

Well, my reasoning was for bonding a cu without training taming.
50 base skill
+15 fishing pole
+30 in jewelry
+10 mark of travesty
+5 talisman

You can drop the talisman or some of the skill from jewelry or fishing pole to maintain 105.
Selling List & Vendor

Bama likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote:I am burning these today. If you would like a certain ash runic level pole feel free to post here. Also post wood type you would like. I personally am looking for a +taming pole and don't care what else is on it. ;)
use frostwood for sc :D
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:I am burning these today. If you would like a certain ash runic level pole feel free to post here. Also post wood type you would like. I personally am looking for a +taming pole and don't care what else is on it. ;)

Could you make me a crook out of frost wood I would prefer stealth as a mod but anything is fine

I need it to stealth herd
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Bama wrote:crook
I'm not sure sure if they come with + skill.
Selling List & Vendor