GMs

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
zzillizz

GMs

Post by zzillizz »

I have the utmost respect for the admins of demise. I am all for the afk checks, and I've went out of my way in attempts to help circumvent the strategies to get around the afk checks. However, I do not appreciate and will not tolerate playing on a shard where I am threatened and treated like SHIT by a gm. Hey guys, if you didn't know, Tycho is back with a fucking vengeance. Yes, I've gotten caught being afk before. I admit it, and won't go into detail about the serious complications of my life irl. If I get caught afk, I deal with the consequences.
But this morning, I was at my computer, when suddenly my gm alarm went off. Instead of being in the interrogation room, or the sigil "I saw your heartwood" room, I was in a room with no sign, no explanation of what happened. I paged. This is literally seconds after being moved. Tycho comes along, and as I'm trying to ascertain what the heck happened, instead of just explaining the situation, he threatens me. "You better praythat an admin doesn't log in, or you'll be taking a short vacation."

I get he's a gm, but who in the HELL has the right to treat me like that?! I deal with the consequences I am dealt, but I will not play a free shard where I am threatened rather than just dealt my punishment.

Fix this shit without taking it out on your loyal, dedicated players. I haven't played here for 6 years, under the radar, not causing problems, to be treated like that.
Howrothe likes this.
Otim O'Connel

Re: GMs

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Welcome back Tycho. Jailing loyal, dedicated, veteran, gm alarming, afk, resource gatherers I see.
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

zzillizz wrote:and I've went out of my way in attempts to help circumvent the strategies to get around the afk checks.
But this morning, I was at my computer, when suddenly my gm alarm went off.
This shit right here cracks me up :lol:
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bye Felicia!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Otim O'Connel wrote:
zzillizz wrote:and I've went out of my way in attempts to help circumvent the strategies to get around the afk checks.
But this morning, I was at my computer, when suddenly my gm alarm went off.
This shit right here cracks me up :lol:
Seems counter productive? Lmao
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

I was just eating pop tarts watching my morning cartoons when all the sudden my GM alarm went off. I ran to my computer and I was in jail !!!
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Dear loyal, dedicated players; please play by the rules and Tycho will be nice to you.

Also, "short vacations" (otherwise known as bans) are standard policy for repeat offenders. ;)
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Tycho
Demise Staff Member [Retired]

Post by Tycho »

zzillizz wrote:Tycho is back with a fucking vengeance.
Indeed he is.
Gamemaster Tycho
UOGamers: Demise - Gamemaster

If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.
Thank you for supporting UOGamers: Demise.

Discord: Game Master Tycho#7241
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

LOL HE SAVED THAT SHIT AS A SIGNATURE ROFLLMAO
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Otim O'Connel wrote:I was just eating pop tarts watching my morning cartoons when all the sudden my GM alarm went off. I ran across mom's basement to my computer and I was in jail !!!
Fixed
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
The Silvertiger

New goat award recipient?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Otim O'Connel likes this.
The Silvertiger

Tycho you have just received the goat award:

Selling List & Vendor

Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Tycho wrote:
Indeed he is.
This is the smallest amount of power you can give a person and this forum reeks of ego.

The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zzillizz wrote:I have the utmost respect for the admins of demise. I am all for the afk checks
You should have stopped there
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈