GMs

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
John
Demise Staff Member [Retired]

Re: GMs

Post by John »

GM John
UOGamers: Demise

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOGamers: Demise.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Calm down mb, we see you.
Arden likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Cast 'incognito'
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Why fucking cater to people with primal intelligence. Ban every fuckin unattended gatherer you catch repeatedly.
pegasus321 and LEAD like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

For those who don't like to jump through loops:

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 235#p13235
Last edited by The Silvertiger on November 29th, 2017, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Does this "short vacation" include like a paid hotel to stay at? I myself am not much of a amusement park / beach goer for my vacations, id much rather go to a nice lodge to go fishing and relax. If thats the case, a short vacation sounds good. please continue to work hard.
Discord: Amish#1299
Arden

Post by Arden »

zzillizz wrote:
But this morning, I was at my computer, when suddenly my gm alarm went off. Instead of being in the interrogation room, or the sigil "I saw your heartwood" room, I was in a room with no sign, no explanation of what happened.
Ive been at my computer watching my HWs go, and put immediately into the suspension jail no warning. The best part is it was only 2 accs while the other 2 accs along with some other bots kept going full strength. Must be some sort of white list??

Any GMs care to explain?
OR do me a favor just answer A or B
A - we show favoritism bc we cant control the minions that we hire as staff
B - stfu arden bc that is how this shard works

Worry not, I just afk BODS now like the hz crew taught me. So I'm not worried about afk checks anymore!!

Get with the program guys, HW is for losers, all you're doing is going lower level staff a hard on when they can ban you without warning.
zulu2401 likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Otim O'Connel wrote:The information that is known is that he failed a GM AFK test. Just like a drunk failing a DUI test. They use all sorts of test. That is how you get put in jail. I was jailed just after failing the check and came back right after the pull. Tried talking my way out of it. Once your in jail its too late. At that point you already failed what ever test they used. Xavier told me nope to late I checked you weren't there. And he wasn't lying I was AFK. Don't matter what was said beyond that point. I didn't like one thing Xavier was saying to me because I broke the rules and got caught. Just like getting arrested IRL Cops say lots of things you are gonna hate after you get arrested.And this so called THREAT he spoke of. A little vacation. At this point he was feeling the ban hammer coming down. I was temporarily held in a room that had the "you have been banned sign" I was shaking like a leaf. Saying NO! NO! NO! Sucks to loose your favorite hobby, or that connection with all your friends.
Kinda like being grounded watching your friends play outside.
[img]img[/img]
This screenshot is jail. This is apart of the AFK check. Hence being in jail does not mean you broke any rules.
Correct, that is one of the possible afk checks. There are a few diff ones. The far south/eat room is the suspention room. Some of us get sent directly there, which is what the OPs issue was. He wasnt given an afk check. Nor have I, and nor have others I played with.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Arden wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:
Otim O'Connel wrote:The information that is known is that he failed a GM AFK test. Just like a drunk failing a DUI test. They use all sorts of test. That is how you get put in jail. I was jailed just after failing the check and came back right after the pull. Tried talking my way out of it. Once your in jail its too late. At that point you already failed what ever test they used. Xavier told me nope to late I checked you weren't there. And he wasn't lying I was AFK. Don't matter what was said beyond that point. I didn't like one thing Xavier was saying to me because I broke the rules and got caught. Just like getting arrested IRL Cops say lots of things you are gonna hate after you get arrested.And this so called THREAT he spoke of. A little vacation. At this point he was feeling the ban hammer coming down. I was temporarily held in a room that had the "you have been banned sign" I was shaking like a leaf. Saying NO! NO! NO! Sucks to loose your favorite hobby, or that connection with all your friends.
Kinda like being grounded watching your friends play outside.
This screenshot is jail. This is apart of the AFK check. Hence being in jail does not mean you broke any rules.
Correct, that is one of the possible afk checks. There are a few diff ones. The far south/eat room is the suspention room. Some of us get sent directly there, which is what the OPs issue was. He wasnt given an afk check. Nor have I, and nor have others I played with.
I think we've uncovered a problem. The low level staff here are not checking properly and this should probably be addressed.

It's like landing on "go to jail" in monopoly. No conversation. Just go to jail lol

The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Welcome home, Tycho

on a side note why do all this piece of shit cry babys complain when they are punished for breaking the dam rules?
Lapis' IRL pic.jpg
Lapis' IRL pic.jpg (10.27 KiB) Viewed 3314 times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Demise GM Law Rules .... Skip investigations ... don't even question the suspect ... just jail them ... must be how it works in the US.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Ajani wrote:Welcome home, Tycho

on a side note why do all this piece of shit cry babys complain when they are punished for breaking the dam rules?
Lapis' IRL pic.jpg
Better watch your mouth before mama whoop that ass.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

I wonder which of these people who are posting in support of the GM's Dictator Law Enforcement are really the GM's protecting their monopoly of the server?

Would love for the GM's to be transparent and name all their characters .... but i don't think they would do that as it would clearly show a serious amount of conflict of interest especially with IDOCS, Runic kits / saws and resource gathering. Strange that they only seem to concentrate on these areas.

You rarely see Sampires or all the BOS gold makers in prison or certain guilds.

Also i would like to point out that when i started on here ... there was around 580-600 active accounts playing at anytime of the day that was 12 months ago ... today just little over 400 ... Did Ryan ask you to get shut of people so he can close the server?

Please answer back GM's as i'm very concerned with the developments and the direction the server is heading.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

is it cool to camp 2 or 3 different bosses with a character each?

you're just waiting for them to spawn really. admittedly one time at halloween 2 spawned at the same time, and i was in combat with both accounts, but at different locations. it only happened once cos the spawns usually aren't the same time, just saves running between them all the time

my interpretation of it was to stop 2 characters from the same person being on the same boss, cos then they get more rolls at the drop and lower everyone elses chance. also to stop you like healing a warrior with a mage on macro loop
Last edited by Calvin on November 29th, 2017, 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Centurion wrote: Would love for the GM's to be transparent and name all their characters .... but i don't think they would do that as it would clearly show a serious amount of conflict of interest especially with IDOCS, Runic kits / saws and resource gathering. Strange that they only seem to concentrate on these areas.
I think the reason the staff arent transparent about who their other characters are is either because they dont play them anymore and it wouldnt matter if people knew OR if people did know and they still played those characters, you would have to think so many people would try to befriend them and annoy them constantly to try and get them to spawn stuff in for them or just nag them at all times even when they are trying to have some free time to play the game instead of monitoring it.
Discord: Amish#1299