About thiefs .....

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ajani

Re: About thiefs .....

Post by Ajani »

I would like to see thieves used more
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

The Silvertiger wrote:Idea: Check spawns. When boss is up pull bars and snoop the bag of the person who you thought did the most damage to the spawn. If you're not sure guess. Stay close enough for the bag to stay open, but far enough to miss a wither. You can dodge the thunderstorms too. As the boss is redlining get close to your target. When the boss dies, steal their goodies...
Great Idead. But did u know cause of Event the thiefs are nerfed so u just need to THUNDER STORM / WITHER / EOW 3-4 times and thief is revealed? NO? Now u know.

Thief class is dead :(

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

Shallan wrote:Stealing got nerferd so... if some still steal from u then u need to improve cause u ... ekhm suck.
Its just in general not to some one so.
u maybe right but there are some circumstances that its easy to steal, and make everyone suck
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Shallan wrote:nerfed
Can you post a link to the update/nerf?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

The Silvertiger wrote:Idea: Check spawns. When boss is up pull bars and snoop the bag of the person who you thought did the most damage to the spawn. If you're not sure guess. Stay close enough for the bag to stay open, but far enough to miss a wither. You can dodge the thunderstorms too. As the boss is redlining get close to your target. When the boss dies, steal their goodies...

and then you get withered/thunderstormed/conflaged, then you are revealed, and killed. thus you wasted alllllllllllllllllllllllll that time waiting to steal just to die and get nothing =D
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Smoke bombs quit working?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

The Silvertiger wrote:Smoke bombs quit working?
The idea of thief is to steal. Whats the point if some one see u ?
Smoke bombs works yes.

It looks like this

-U got reavealed
-OMG THIEF - spam more thunder / whiter / reveal etc.
- U use Smoke bomb - 10 sec timer starts.
- U got revealed - u die. // champ dies u cannot do shit cause u are still on 10 sec cD timer.

-
If im wrong - make thief ur self and prove me that im wrong by stealing anything from a mage on spawn - and btw if he is blue remember to show ur self so he can invis / run when champ dies.

Shallan

Post by Shallan »

thewhitezone wrote:
Shallan wrote:Stealing got nerferd so... if some still steal from u then u need to improve cause u ... ekhm suck.
Its just in general not to some one so.
u maybe right but there are some circumstances that its easy to steal, and make everyone suck
If some one use brain there is no sucha thing.

Ask William from HZ :P or any other guy that spawns what counter measeures he use.

thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

Actually I play stealth maybe I know better than everyone in this thread what are we talking about
Mrs Tarded Girl
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Playing stealth and stealing is 2 diffrent things.

thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

Shallan wrote:Playing stealth and stealing is 2 diffrent things.
=>
Shallan wrote:-U got reavealed
-OMG THIEF - spam more thunder / whiter / reveal etc.
- U use Smoke bomb - 10 sec timer starts.
- U got revealed - u die. // champ dies u cannot do shit cause u are still on 10 sec cD timer
wut?
Mrs Tarded Girl
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

hahahahaha, YEA they are DEAD CHAR... , but i was able witness 3x time thief in action again my farming leathers XD, funny experience

frst time i was looking like WTF what the hell he doing xD
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

alas, the days of the disarm thief are long gone.
it would be nice to get an event stealable on a boss or something.

i mostly use my thief as a second mage, or as a stealther. but there is one very nice thing about stealables, and that's if/when cub comes along ;)

there's always the possibility of finding a reckless AFK in a town too

how sick was it tho when you could target the weapon in someone's hands, then run up to them with disarm, click steal >last target, and it'd steal it straight outa their pack without even snooping ^^
it was seriously too OP tho

i like my thief cos i like having a character with no gear who i don't mind dying with all the time, there are actually a lot of cases where just having magery, stealth, and stealing if you need it are really useful. an insured arcane robe or boots can be handy, plus a blessed 20% lrc hat and a lrc spellbook
it's very much a support/backup character though, not a main one.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Calvin wrote:alas, the days of the disarm thief are long gone.
it would be nice to get an event stealable on a boss or something.

i mostly use my thief as a second mage, or as a stealther. but there is one very nice thing about stealables, and that's if/when cub comes along ;)

there's always the possibility of finding a reckless AFK in a town too

how sick was it tho when you could target the weapon in someone's hands, then run up to them with disarm, click steal >last target, and it'd steal it straight outa their pack without even snooping ^^
it was seriously too OP tho

i like my thief cos i like having a character with no gear who i don't mind dying with all the time, there are actually a lot of cases where just having magery, stealth, and stealing if you need it are really useful. an insured arcane robe or boots can be handy, plus a blessed 20% lrc hat and a lrc spellbook
it's very much a support/backup character though, not a main one.
U can still use disarm :) Just to disarm afk farmes in shame and watch they melt from bloods + loot the gold staff and use their own bag to send it :)

I dont it to some nWo sampire in Deceit recently :)

Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

I actually get a kick out of stealing gold from bone demon and watching the people try to kill me grey!!! Takes long enough to kill you can get all the gold haha