Cub fans (Clean up Brit)

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
saud

Re: Cub fans (Clean up Brit)

Post by saud »

NO CUB FOR YOU!!!!!
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Mr Straitions wrote:I have a completely separate house that has nothing but stuff ready to turn in for cub lol. Almost full of powerscrolls, shitty armor, and crap bows. I'm guessing alot of other people do too and it's likely hard on the server at some point that we do it
thats what all of those shitty dirt plots are for that people just spam everywhere. its a waste of space, they should atleast customize it so it doesnt look bad.
Discord: Amish#1299
gillis

Post by gillis »

Amish Hammer wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:I have a completely separate house that has nothing but stuff ready to turn in for cub lol. Almost full of powerscrolls, shitty armor, and crap bows. I'm guessing alot of other people do too and it's likely hard on the server at some point that we do it
thats what all of those shitty dirt plots are for that people just spam everywhere. its a waste of space, they should atleast customize it so it doesnt look bad.
I know guys who have 8 keeps each full of things just for cub :(
that`s cub bringing the opposite idea
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

The above statements are the reason perma cub is a great idea.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

gillis wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:
I know guys who have 8 keeps each full of things just for cub :(
that`s cub bringing the opposite idea
Yup. I PM'd Selene on discord. I'm not sure why this hasn't gotten the attention from staff yet.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

As someone who crafts a LOT, I would only like perma cub. Anything else just promotes people hoarding 3 mod bows and quarterstaffs on vpn'd accounts and empty plots. I throw everything away that I dont think I can sell, so having somewhere to turn them in while or after crafting would be nice.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Starting a raffle. Place your guess on when cub will launch for 5kk. Closest guess wins 90 percent of the pot.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Mr Straitions wrote:Starting a raffle. Place your guess on when cub will launch for 5kk. Closest guess wins 90 percent of the pot.
I'd def be down if things were a tad bit different.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
saud

Post by saud »

NO CUB FOR YOU. I WIN RAFFLE I WANT 100% OF POT. NOW!!!!!
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I heard someone say recently that they were told cub was imminent since they started playing here... then they rode off on their ethy hyru.
The Silvertiger and Bng like this.
one of millions

Post by one of millions »

two girls one cub :stick:
Porky

Post by Porky »

...and still, the OP's question is left unanswered...
:popcorn:
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Porky wrote:...and still, the OP's question is left unanswered...
That's okay. It was answered in a round about way.
Aj

Post by Aj »

:)
In me the tiger sniffs the rose
black cat#1513