Cub fans (Clean up Brit)

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
thewhitezone

Re: Cub fans (Clean up Brit)

Post by thewhitezone »

ehm...... CUB?
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Anyone can hear me???!!! Hello????!! CUB?!!!?
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB WHERE ART THOU!?
"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

What do we want? CUB
When do we want it? "soon" TM.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

gillis wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:I have a completely separate house that has nothing but stuff ready to turn in for cub lol. Almost full of powerscrolls, shitty armor, and crap bows. I'm guessing alot of other people do too and it's likely hard on the server at some point that we do it
thats what all of those shitty dirt plots are for that people just spam everywhere. its a waste of space, they should atleast customize it so it doesnt look bad.
I know guys who have 8 keeps each full of things just for cub :(
that`s cub bringing the opposite idea
This is why if they bring it back they need to lower the points, especially on crafted items. Those people with 8 houses full of horned runic kit armor that you would normally trash anyway. Some of which have broken the rules and have more than 4 houses stocked just for this dumb event. Screw those guys.

Making it permanent helps to stop the hoarding in the future, but lower the points on crafted items first.
Amish Hammer likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Mister Pink wrote:
gillis wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote: thats what all of those shitty dirt plots are for that people just spam everywhere. its a waste of space, they should atleast customize it so it doesnt look bad.
I know guys who have 8 keeps each full of things just for cub :(
that`s cub bringing the opposite idea
This is why if they bring it back they need to lower the points, especially on crafted items. Those people with 8 houses full of horned runic kit armor that you would normally trash anyway. Some of which have broken the rules and have more than 4 houses stocked just for this dumb event. Screw those guys.

Making it permanent helps to stop the hoarding in the future, but lower the points on crafted items first.
But if you do it that way, you're pissing on the little guys and catering to the rich guys. What about the people who only have a mediocre amount of things horded? lol
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

up
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Mister Pink wrote: Making it permanent helps to stop the hoarding in the future.
This.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Poor people = chance to get quiver and some items
Rich people = more items and more rich

Just open it
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

pls
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Just leave cub open, no more 68 mil quivers and 16 second saves. Also people can drop their shitty plot houses filled with bags opening up more area for new players to place homes.
hamm81

Post by hamm81 »

I am not sure how the administration of Demise works, who makes these decisions, etc. It seems like there really is no downside to this? Wonder why this thread has been going for 2 months without any kind of official comment.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

hamm81 wrote:I am not sure how the administration of Demise works, who makes these decisions, etc. It seems like there really is no downside to this? Wonder why this thread has been going for 2 months without any kind of official comment.
Because they've commented it in the past and nothing have changed since then, unfortunately there will be no CUB in the near future.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

they need to draw it out to discourage people from hoarding on purpose
Mister Pink likes this.