Cub fans (Clean up Brit)

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
LUDENS

Re: Cub fans (Clean up Brit)

Post by LUDENS »

Can someone post a picture of the CUB hue cloths please?
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

For anyone interested you can see the rewards here.

http://uodemiseguide.spokland.com/item/ ... _britannia
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

mobb_deep and Duque like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i got something that's not in the picture :O

close to something in the picture tho ;)
supaaa

Post by supaaa »

I've had my character in Doom for about a month, though I've only logged in for a few hours a week, and haven't created an account on the forums since the old forums were obliterated. I completely missed out. It's sad that a 'once in a couple of years' event is only two weeks long. That's how Demise and UO in general go though, it's probably the grind-iest game that I've ever played, especially here, especially after Ryan stopped caring, especially since honest players are at a huge disadvantage with everyone botting resources and quests, and last but not least, with UOSteam scripts that make PVP a 4-button venture.

@MB, in 2013(?) during the CUB event, I stole about 2 tokens worth of power scrolls from your house. It bought me 2 quivers, one which I traded for my sash. I guess my punishment is that I have missed every CUB event since then, while I've accrued easily enough loot and scrolls for about 100kk worth of CUB loot. I'm fairly sure that you knew this when it happened, but couldn't say anything as you've always been in cahoots with administration.
Vitek- and jaasso like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin wrote: people will come back as long as they know it's on and you leave it open long enough for them to hear about it, they're really not gonna be happy if they miss it tho, so honestly i'd leave it open for like 3 months, as long as the house timers - it doesn't matter too much cos the start date is set anywy
supaaa and jaasso like this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

I still have like 800k emblems are they trash or can I still turn them in
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Vitek- wrote:I still have like 800k emblems are they trash or can I still turn them in

You can trash them or hold on to them until the next CUB
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
saud

Post by saud »

Cubs suck
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

saud wrote:Cubs suck
But they have the most loyal fans in sports...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

LUDENS wrote:For anyone interested you can see the rewards here.

http://uodemiseguide.spokland.com/item/ ... _britannia
The cloth dyes aren't the ones in the pic but you can go to test center and look at them. I have all 12 hues
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479