Cub fans (Clean up Brit)

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Mr Straitions

Cub fans (Clean up Brit)

Post by Mr Straitions »

First question is are we going to have a cub event soon?

Second question. Is there any documents around that explain how cub works on demise? I know uoguide is different and spoks website doesn't say what's worth anything and how many points things cost. Can someone explain what's worth keeping and how you turn them in? I've googled but if I missed a post somewhere forgive me.

Someone told me to save powerscrolls, runic armor and weapons that are useless for cub. Is that a good idea? I have a house almost full lol
Last edited by Mr Straitions on December 27th, 2017, 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Duque, alllex and Will-twins like this.
MB

Re: Cub fans

Post by MB »

Cub fans are known to wait 108 years to get what they want
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

its like saving all your shit for the sole aim of throwing away as much as possible come spring cleaning lol
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Matiu and The Silvertiger like this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

For the last cub, it seemed like runic armor and weapons gave the most points. I'm not sure if it's purely more emblems for the amount of mods or if the intensities of the mods factor in, but I had some armor and weapons lying around that I still hadn't sorted or smelted. I think I got 5k-7k emblems per piece.

Power scrolls were the cash crop on the first couple cubs, but the values of those changed. They gave less points than the runic armor during the last cub if I'm remembering correctly.

How you turn them in is simple. You trash the item and it gives you emblems in return. When you have emblems in your bag, you can single click the trash can (I think?) and it will open a menu of rewards. The most expensive item was the heritage token at 1.5mil emblems. Resist boots were on the menu the last cub, but I can't remember how much they were worth.

Hope this helps.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Duque and Mr Straitions like this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

MB wrote:Cub fans are known to wait 108 years to get what they want
Hey someone got where I was going with that
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Mr Straitions wrote:First question is are we going to have a cub event soon?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
ZigZag

Post by ZigZag »

cub lol 2 in 13 years joke
Centurion likes this.
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

open CUB and never close.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

If they open CUB and never close it will solve all lag problems and long world saves on the server,
and people will not fill their houses with junk.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

Tanya wrote:If they open CUB and never close it will solve all lag problems and long world saves on the server,
and people will not fill their houses with junk.
Agree with that. Maybe castle will drop in price to
Vitek- and Tanya like this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Discord: Amish#1299
Puppetmaster

Post by Puppetmaster »

Best things to horde imo from last cub
1.doom artys worth 20k emblems see that dream crusher really worth something.
2. Marty's forget what they brought emblem wise.
3. Runic weps and armors
DO NOT KEEP bods or probably power scrolls since we now have power scroll/SOT books. Stackable are pointless imo also
Prizes worth mentioning last cub
Cub rare color sashs went for 200k emblem
Resist boots were 500k emblem
Heritage tokens were 1.5kk emblems this is what I can remember.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

It makes a lot of sense to have it opened perma. Doing it only occasionally just makes people save tons of random shit and has the opposite of the desired effect. 60kk for a quiver is lol.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

ZigZag wrote:cub lol 2 in 13 years joke
To busy jailing apple makers
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Centurion wrote:
ZigZag wrote:cub lol 2 in 13 years joke
To busy jailing apple makers
Nah I think this thread was productive. Seems like everyone is in favor of cub open all the time so it wouldn't surprise me to see it happen.