Cub fans (Clean up Brit)

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
ortiz

Re: Cub fans (Clean up Brit)

Post by ortiz »

IIRC they have never announced a CUB event prior to the day it was activated at server wars. I doubt it will be announced this time around, if it comes around.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Mister Pink wrote:
gillis wrote:
I know guys who have 8 keeps each full of things just for cub :(
that`s cub bringing the opposite idea
This is why if they bring it back they need to lower the points, especially on crafted items. Those people with 8 houses full of horned runic kit armor that you would normally trash anyway. Some of which have broken the rules and have more than 4 houses stocked just for this dumb event. Screw those guys.

Making it permanent helps to stop the hoarding in the future, but lower the points on crafted items first.
But if you do it that way, you're pissing on the little guys and catering to the rich guys. What about the people who only have a mediocre amount of things horded? lol
Pissing on the little guys that need that one item for 5 Dci so badly? This isn't a make or break item. This is an item that helps finish off an already established players suit. Like Earings.

Ok lets say its made permanent. What? Most of you guys want to make it like a heartwood kit or library collector item. I'd say no on that. It just makes it another grindable aspect of the game instead of something unique. However yes if they run it again, there shouldn't be a reward for stocking empty plots with crap from runic burns, that prior to cub would of went in a salvage bag. And in some cases incentives breaking the rules to get more cargo space.

I like Calvins idea. Just wait longer to run it.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I feel like only people who play and have to deal with 16 second saves should get a vote on if it should be made perm.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Vander Nars wrote:I feel like only people who play and have to deal with 16 second saves should get a vote on if it should be made perm.
luckily you don't get a vote
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:I feel like only people who play and have to deal with 16 second saves should get a vote on if it should be made perm.
Sometimes i wonder if ur retarded....
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Vander Nars wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:
If you ran like your mouth you would be in shape.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Aj

Post by Aj »

Quiver price around 70kk,.so crazy
In me the tiger sniffs the rose
black cat#1513
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:
I mean anytime u wanna put ur pic out there and prove u even got a right to talk to me about being in shape let me know, till than keep riding dat dick baby girl.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

cub is about start, it propably will when quiver cost will be 100kk xD we are close here
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Vander Nars wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Sometimes i wonder if ur retarded....
I mean anytime u wanna put ur pic out there and prove u even got a right to talk to me about being in shape let me know, till than keep riding dat dick baby girl.
I could just post a picture of anyone and claim it's me. How do you want me to verify it? because this will be hilarious.
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

I'm Swoll AF, Get on my level.
arnold-schwarzenegger-9476355-2-402.jpg
arnold-schwarzenegger-9476355-2-402.jpg (199.99 KiB) Viewed 2387 times
The Silvertiger and Bama like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:
I could just post a picture of anyone and claim it's me. How do you want me to verify it? because this will be hilarious.
im need ur ssn, address and atleast 5 pay stubs as proof. /s or on the flip side u could stop worrying about other dudes body shapes unless thats ur thing i guess.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Vander Nars wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: I mean anytime u wanna put ur pic out there and prove u even got a right to talk to me about being in shape let me know, till than keep riding dat dick baby girl.
im need ur ssn, address and atleast 5 pay stubs as proof. /s or on the flip side u could stop worrying about other dudes body shapes unless thats ur thing i guess.
Oh I'm CERTAINLY not worried..
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

worried.png
worried.png (301.09 KiB) Viewed 2362 times
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)