Cub fans (Clean up Brit)

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Mr Straitions

Re: Cub fans

Post by Mr Straitions »

ZigZag wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:
Centurion wrote:
To busy jailing apple makers
Nah I think this thread was productive. Seems like everyone is in favor of cub open all the time so it wouldn't surprise me to see it happen.
lmao :lol:
Maybe i'm overly optimistic?
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Mr Straitions wrote:
ZigZag wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:
Nah I think this thread was productive. Seems like everyone is in favor of cub open all the time so it wouldn't surprise me to see it happen.
lmao :lol:
People are in favour of it, therefore it most likely won't happen.
Arden likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Reetus wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:
ZigZag wrote: lmao :lol:
Your avatar is giving me nightmares.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Reetus wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:
Your avatar is giving me nightmares.
Whats even scarier is it's from a real picture...
brig2.jpg
brig2.jpg (19.06 KiB) Viewed 2889 times
Duque and Otim O'Connel like this.
Cold Blood

Post by Cold Blood »

Open it perma and limit pts u get from thowring lowend random shit in it.
Bng likes this.
Bng

Post by Bng »

Make CUB dream come true pls :P
Aylith,Arkus,Eyriae
Discord: Szarlot#0093
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

OSI replica cub open all the time had set values for each item in existance
http://www.uoguide.com/Clean_Up_Item_Table
Could be the reason why we haven't seen cub in forever might be under construction. OR the word CUB might be making their skin crawl. Pretty sure its one or the other. =P When I played I believe there were 4-5 pigment colors and they were rotated out weekly or monthly can't remember.
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Amish Hammer likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Definately never have a permanent CUB.

Not only will we have people farming HW, there will be a whole new array of people farming emblems.

Every reward in CUB will be worthless, people will be sitting on millions and millions of emblems, with nothing to do with them.

Afterward, people will complain that CUB needs new rewards, after a while, staff will put new rewards on, and most likely will jack up the prices on prorata to the amount of existing emblems, and the people who have found a solution to abuse the system and collect massive amount of emblems, will be able to put their hands on that brand new item that cost 10+ mil emblems.

A few weeks later, you'll have some young player coming on here and complaining "how can a new player adjust and gather 10 mil emblems for this item that everybody wants, while I have nothing, there is no way to progress on Demise if you have not been here for ever, or if you don't abuse the system"

See where I'm going?

It's like, the same story all over again, yet so very realistic to see it happening.

Basically, it will become another subject of constant debate and complaint.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Made In Quebec wrote:Definately never have a permanent CUB.

Not only will we have people farming HW, there will be a whole new array of people farming emblems.

Every reward in CUB will be worthless, people will be sitting on millions and millions of emblems, with nothing to do with them.

Afterward, people will complain that CUB needs new rewards, after a while, staff will put new rewards on, and most likely will jack up the prices on prorata to the amount of existing emblems, and the people who have found a solution to abuse the system and collect massive amount of emblems, will be able to put their hands on that brand new item that cost 10+ mil emblems.

A few weeks later, you'll have some young player coming on here and complaining "how can a new player adjust and gather 10 mil emblems for this item that everybody wants, while I have nothing, there is no way to progress on Demise if you have not been here for ever, or if you don't abuse the system"

See where I'm going?

It's like, the same story all over again, yet so very realistic to see it happening.

No.
We are tired of 16+ sec of world save and lags.
Permanent CUB will solve this problem and we will have 2-3 sec max world save.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Bng likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Tanya wrote: No.
The last time they did a CUB the World Saves were still 9+ seconds
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Tanya wrote: No.
I think that point is disregardable.

Servers are not what they used to be in the early 2000's, they are able to handle a whole lot of items and mobiles, and honestly cleaning up the world of all the "worthless trash" won't do much, people will hoard emblems, or rewards accordingly.

Believing that the saves will be 80% shorter is over the top optimistic, and the source of lag is certainly not because I have a few maul's in my chests.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

See where I'm going?

Can you give me tomorrow's lottery numbers because clearly you have a crystal ball that can see the future.
thewhitezone likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Mr Straitions wrote: Can you give me tomorrow's lottery numbers because clearly you have a crystal ball that can see the future.
Don't need any crystal ball, just a bit of common sense and history.

60 mil's this friday in Canada's lottery, I know it ain't shit compared to your powerball, but if you decide to cross the border, and get a ticket, and win, I'll only ask for 1% referal fee's.
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

See where I'm going?

Or just don't change the items, then there won't be any reason to abuse the system after you have what you need of the items.

But there still won't be any reason to hoard trash, which is the point.
Vitek-, Duque and Centurion like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I honestly thought this was a thread about the Chicago Cubs so never clicked it,

Im down for as many events and fun things to do as possible.