Sleeping Dragon Spawn

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
stefo

Sleeping Dragon Spawn

Post by stefo »

I went to Sleeping Dragon Spawn and it is on , is it worth dooing it? Any loot from champion?
april0395

Re: Sleeping Dragon Spawn

Post by april0395 »

stefo wrote:I went to Sleeping Dragon Spawn and it is on , is it worth dooing it? Any loot from champion?
It's definitely one of the more difficult champ spawns. Honestly, Ilhenir is probably about as difficult, except it drops ari, which is more valuable. I think Serado has a chance to drop sash, etc, but all of those can be obtained from easier champs.

IMO, the only time Serado is worthwhile is if Treasures of Tokuno is active, which isn't very often.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

What's the rare deco from serado?
april0395

Post by april0395 »

jackie moon2 wrote:What's the rare deco from serado?
Futon maybe? I want to say that's the only deco I've gotten from Serado.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Everythiny is deco except sash and the mana leech wep
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.