Recent jailings!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
desalonne

Recent jailings!

Post by desalonne »

Thank you to the new GM's and the exisiting GM's that have added a much needed presence on the server. The crack down on unattended farming/resource gathering/HW running, is a very much welcomed thing! Its slightly late to improve the overall quality of the market due to the massive amount of wealth and items already farmed, BUT that being said i really hope the admins keep up the hard work they are providing!

It adds a longevity to the server as well as brings hope for those of us that have been playing now for an extended period of time, that there very well may be hope for this server! I welcome the future that demise is shaping up to be! Lets get rid of the unattended everything to the best of our ability! lets have admins listen to the desired changes and fixes that the community is asking for! *cough factions cough*

Thank you for all you do! its much appreciated! Even though you see the people raging who are caught breaking the rules i just wanted to post this so that you all knew the members of the community still playing by the rules really appreciate what you're doing!
Reetus

Re: Recent jailings!

Post by Reetus »

We've seen these crackdowns before, doesn't take long for the GM's to get bored.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

This has to be the best and worst use of GM time ...
You were jailed for unattended food creation, not for using cooking to make enchanted apples or grapes of wrath.

Many people are creating food as a means to make money unattended, so it is considered resource gathering. BY GM TETRA
Maybe you should check the HZ vendor house in Luna them Barb Kits seem to appear out of thin air ... but hey busting ppl for apples he must have been the servers most wanted.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

No wonder the server population is taking a nose dive
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

Dunno. I like the gms running around.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Tbh, I think they should let the guy off for cooking. If you caught him selling it would be a lot different. With that example they should jail afk potions, scribes, and bod fillers because they might sell or turn in afk.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:Tbh, I think they should let the guy off for cooking. If you caught him selling it would be a lot different. With that example they should jail afk potions, scribes, and bod fillers because they might sell or turn in afk.

The reason for the jail time and deletion of items had nothing to do with cooking
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Yea it was conjuring not cooking bro get your unimportant details straight
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Rakka likes this.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Vitek- wrote:Yea it was conjuring not cooking bro get your unimportant details straight
I can think of worse crimes on this server than someone making apples via conjuring afk. Shit he must have made a few billion gold making them apples but then again selling barb kits does make u alot of money ... Apples or Barb Kits ... i wonder which one i would spend my time looking into ....
MB

Post by MB »

They need to look into all the AFK chicken pluckers supplying bolts for heartwood
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I've been getting really bored of the server lately now that it is extremely expensive to try and craft anything you might need for PvP.
kentares

Post by kentares »

The Silvertiger wrote:...With that example they should jail afk potions, scribes, and bod fillers because they might sell or turn in afk.
I like your line of thought here.. may I add that the same should be done for any afk mining cart gatherers. There are very little consequences for them; not even a random ore elemental to show up to add some flavor. :geek:

:salt: :salt: :beathorse: :salt: :salt: :coffee: :popcorn:
The Silvertiger

Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Tbh, I think they should let the guy off for cooking. If you caught him selling it would be a lot different. With that example they should jail afk potions, scribes, and bod fillers because they might sell or turn in afk.

The reason for the jail time and deletion of items had nothing to do with cooking
I understand that see the rest of the post. From what was posted all we know is he is creating food and cooking it. He didn't get caught selling according to the post.

So my thought is:

I create an apple. I may sell it or I may cook it.

I create a scroll. I may sell it or I may put in a book.

I create a potion. I may sell it or I may cook it.

I create 10 daggers. I may sell them or put them in a bod.

I fill a bod. I may sell the bod or turn it in.

The example gives unfair treatment to the create food guy/cook. I ask for equal justice! Jail one and all the same. Unless of course Larson would be jailed.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Rakka likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bama wrote:

I understand that see the rest of the post. From what was posted all we know is he is creating food and cooking it. He didn't get caught selling according to the post.

So my thought is:

I create an apple. I may sell it or I may cook it.

I create a scroll. I may sell it or I may put in a book.

I create a potion. I may sell it or I may cook it.

I create 10 daggers. I may sell them or put them in a bod.

I fill a bod. I may sell the bod or turn it in.

The example gives unfair treatment to the create food guy/cook. I ask for equal justice! Jail one and all the same. Unless of course Larson would be jailed.

Jail them all
Don’t jail them
It doesn’t matter to me I don’t care

But I do remember making scrolls unattended and the Admin was fine with it knowing we were making millions a day . As long as we didn’t sell them unattended it was all good
So I don’t see why that person was jailed
Do we need to be attended when we gather ingots from our mining carts?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Bama wrote:As long as we didn’t sell them unattended it was all good
So I don’t see why that person was jailed
Do we need to be attended when we gather ingots from our mining carts?
Exactly
Selling List & Vendor