Demise new player

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Arakiry

Demise new player

Post by Arakiry »

I play a lot of years and my acc delete. Now i try play, i can get some artys, but cant buy nothing all the items price is 58484848474844884 gold because all the people farm gold runics. I think this shard is for old player news have 0 chance kill nobody. I speak with a lot of player and with the best guild members and everybody farm in the shard. Bb
The Great Wizard Of Oz

Re: Demise new player

Post by The Great Wizard Of Oz »

welcome back
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

People get all worked up because everything costs so much gold because ornies used to cost 20kk back when they used to play uo on their shit server when they were 12 or something. Everyone who comes here has the same sob story. They used to play Atlantic and they were the best and they ran with the best guild and they never died and had all artifacts blah blah.

Grab an afk farming macro and farm up your own 500kk like the rest of us and stop bitching lol

P.s. welcome to demise.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Arakiry

Post by Arakiry »

Mr Straitions wrote:People get all worked up because everything costs so much gold because ornies used to cost 20kk back when they used to play uo on their shit server when they were 12 or something. Everyone who comes here has the same sob story. They used to play Atlantic and they were the best and they ran with the best guild and they never died and had all artifacts blah blah.

Grab an afk farming macro and farm up your own 500kk like the rest of us and stop bitching lol

P.s. welcome to demise.
i only play demise

Fk your script afk and pay euros for energy all the night freak
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Mr Straitions wrote:People get all worked up because everything costs so much gold because ornies used to cost 20kk back when they used to play uo on their shit server when they were 12 or something. Everyone who comes here has the same sob story. They used to play Atlantic and they were the best and they ran with the best guild and they never died and had all artifacts blah blah.

P.s. welcome to demise.
Not everyone afk farms or approves of afk farming
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Rakka likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I havent seen anything sell for 58.4 quadrillion gold yet
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Mr Straitions wrote:20kk .
It was 30kk like 1 - 2 years ago.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

im just gonna throw this out there.......factions....faction arties.....would vastly improve new players ability to start playing and pvp and it would also lower a lot of prices on a lot of the inflated items ;)
koziar likes this.
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

or the fact that you can obtain a cc easy worth quite abit, or a crystalline ring, or +4 boots worth 8-10, all of these things are easily obtained when you put in a little work, and can get you to the orny in a matter of weeks.. WEEKS and you can have the best magical bracelet on the game. Quit wanting to log into a shard and have the best items handed to you.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Arakiry wrote:

P.s. welcome to demise.
i only play demise

Fk your script afk and pay euros for energy all the night freak
I acknowledge you might not understand the humor since English isn't your first language so I'll spell it out for you. It was a joke.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Everyone who doesn't AFK farm, who has nice items, most likely bought them from someone who AFK farmed them up.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Rakka likes this.
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Welcome back. Yeah we all players here don't really need anything explained to us. New player should act like new player get lrc suit you work hard maybe play doom get an orny. Won't have to pay 58484848474844884 it ok not all things have to be bought. Play hard, play long time, make your dream reality. You need full spellbook?
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Vitek- likes this.
Mina_Moonlight

Post by Mina_Moonlight »

Back in the days there was no scripting or AFK scripting :)
those days ...when you realy sit down for 10 or more houres accualy playing ... those days are gone , we became lazy and find it already a struggle to hunt mobs without using anny scripts ....

Yes i script to for moste of the things i do , but am still attend :) even when i gather resources .

i love to see pk's arround my gathering chars , and casting those magical spels and pots ...Oh oh! there comes my Guards macro . free loot :D :D

Dam i almoste forgot , there is no script to say welcome to demise? my fingers hurt now.
-Mina Moonlight & Picka Starlight-

(we are not the same person btw, usualy picka using the forum)
Vitek- likes this.
Des

Post by Des »

I just started here last week and I appreciated the difficulty curve. I had to farm gold for cloth, make a tailor, get to GM and then farm gold for some horned runics. I am glad you came back to play here, I am having a ton of fun. But my attitude is it is ok to be new and not have the best of everything day 1! I have had some awesome help though as well.
Otim O'Connel and Vitek- like this.
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Starting fresh on Demise, coming from OSI where I had years of stuff, the prospect was daunting after working out how much work it was going to be, I did complain a bit.

But eventually I just knuckled down and worked out better ways to get a return of my time investment, it's made me a better UO player, do those skills translate into real life skills? probably not.

The first orny was hard, the next 5 were progressively easier.
Vitek- and Otim O'Connel like this.