In Game Chat.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
LUDENS

In Game Chat.

Post by LUDENS »

Will we ever have this???

Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

Amish Hammer likes this.
Blesh

Re: In Game Chat.

Post by Blesh »

God, I hope not.
LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

Why wouldn't you want this? We could have hunt party channels, Champ spawn channels, Trade channels???
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

medamaude

Post by medamaude »

I mean I guess they could have it. But I doubt I'd use it much if at all. I like my peace & quiet.

Also Discord exists, so I feel like a text-only chat channel for spawns might not be super popular. I dunno though.
Blesh

Post by Blesh »

LUDENS wrote:Why wouldn't you want this? We could have hunt party channels, Champ spawn channels, Trade channels???
When they added global chat to OSI it was a fucking shitshow constantly so everyone just turned it off. Seems like a waste of time to me.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

LUDENS wrote:Why wouldn't you want this? We could have hunt party channels, Champ spawn channels, Trade channels???
Cause its easy way to check what players are online. Its enought that bots checkes the spawns ; p

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Would require a moderator. And more rules. And more jailing and banning. There are already existing chats for runuo have used them.
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image