Thank you Admins/GMs/Seer's

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Veteran Noobie

Thank you Admins/GMs/Seer's

Post by Veteran Noobie »

recently I have became a member of admin on a totally different game, never have I had a opportunity to be a admin or game master in a video game, this has been a very interesting endevor and makes me think of how I have reacted towards GM/admins in the past and how players in this other game do the same thing and how it makes you feel.

Worst part of all I am not getting paid to take care of these noobs, instead I am paying for them to play on my server and spend near all of my time trying to ensure them a enjoyable game to play...

this being said I just wanted to take a few moments to write this to each of you, Selene/Styx/Johnny/Tetra/Eos and last but not least Larson. without you six this game would have died many years ago, many think that it is the community that makes this server great, however it is the server administration who spend their personal time to ensure all of us players have an enjoyable experience.

THANK YOU!!!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Wreakage-

Re: Thank you Admins/GMs/Seer's

Post by Wreakage- »

Kiss ass!
Savitar and Vander Nars like this.
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

And the winner of the 2017 award for 'Please Make Me An Admin on Demise' goes to Veteran Noobie.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Who would make that whiny bitch an admin of their game? The must it to fail lol
Savitar likes this.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Centurion wrote:And the winner of the 2017 award for 'Please Make Me An Admin on Demise' goes to Veteran Noobie.
tbh i would not be fit for a GM here as I hold a grudge against too many players on this server.
Vander Nars wrote:Who would make that whiny bitch an admin of their game? The must it to fail lol

Last I checked you sit here and cry on the forums each week about something new. now get to the back of the uos auotmation macro where you belong boy.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

The Silvertiger and Rakka like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Difference is these admins cant even put in a poker table at vendor mall after we ask for 3 years
Blesh

Post by Blesh »

Bad Religion wrote:Difference is these admins cant even put in a poker table at vendor mall after we ask for 3 years
I don't know why they would bother. Every time the festival grounds are open I never see a soul at the tables. xD
Veteran Noobie likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

We had awesome games last time, I just clean out everyone so quick
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Bad Religion wrote:Difference is these admins cant even put in a poker table at vendor mall after we ask for 3 years

We all know that the coding for poker tables is not correct and has many erm...**flaws**

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Veteran Noobie wrote:makes me think of how I have reacted towards GM/admins in the past and how players in this other game do the same thing and how it makes you feel.

Worst part of all I am not getting paid to take care of these noobs, instead I am paying for them to play on my server and spend near all of my time trying to ensure them a enjoyable game to play...

THANK YOU!!!
see this is the right attitude, i do not envy the GMs, but i am eternally grateful to them. with great power comes great responsibility. :P
i mighta done it if yas weren't such a shower of bastards :lol:

but seriously, much respect, they are kinder people than me :)
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

bad pr !
Savitar

Post by Savitar »

Blesh wrote:
I don't know why they would bother. Every time the festival grounds are open I never see a soul at the tables. xD

thats cuz you dont move from the bank lol
Discord: Tokeman#9235
Selling scrolls-120's,115's,110's & Stats.
Carts for sale.
Trading HW kit's for HW saws.
Trading Blacksmith Hammer bod's(Large&Small) for your BRSK bod's OR Tailor Reset's.
Buying Tailor reset's.
Bad Religion likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Wtf is this thread?
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »