no GM be on...

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Fallen1

Re: no GM be on...

Post by Fallen1 »

Loler wrote:Post em. But know this the GM's have the power to revert the saves to see who the last person was to place an object. So if an HZ is completely blocking a path like you did I hope they get jailed too. Sorry I'm not like you. Just because someone else breaks a rule doesn't give me the right to break it myself. Hell Servos used to block paths completely like this when he was in HZ. Every time I caught it I told him to stop and removed the bagball/candelabra.
pfffft LMFAO.... you are one of the most jaded characters to ever of ran in Hz. Between you, Kapero, and a good handful of others who have cheated in multiple ways on a daily basis. Using hacked clients, scripts, and so forth, the likes of your guild has been on the forefront of all the illegal shenanigans that people used. So go preach your holy than thou BS somewhere else because you of all people here have no room to be talking about breaking rules
ZigZag

Post by ZigZag »

Loler wrote:Post em. But know this the GM's have the power to revert the saves to see who the last person was to place an object. So if an HZ is completely blocking a path like you did I hope they get jailed too. Sorry I'm not like you. Just because someone else breaks a rule doesn't give me the right to break it myself. Hell Servos used to block paths completely like this when he was in HZ. Every time I caught it I told him to stop and removed the bagball/candelabra.
again loler your missing the point the guy had options to leave and didnt coulda weant into war mode so dexxers stealthers could see him but didnt its alot different when necros are sitting there then leaving you again an hz kvg req tactic
:beathorse:
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

Arden wrote:
Fallen1 wrote:
Arden wrote:Lets start by saying:

1)Outlaw is unknwon from D^A.
2) He doesn't leave trammel, he played with us for about a month and never pvped once. he literally said multiple times "im afraid id fuck up" and "i suck at pvp"
3) that is illegal, but welcome to demise

from the sound of it the same guy got suspended for afk farming recently, so everyone got what was coming to them.
Let's see.... 1.) Wrong just like your grammar (unknown not unknwon)
2.) this incident was in fel delucia so your logic is fallacy at best
3.) nothing was done that was illegal you just happen to be another whiny ass that needs a safe space
Oh and from the sound of it that other guys name in forums is unknown, the guy you just called unknown is named centurian.... just thought you might like to take a 2nd look at that....
All you trash trammies are the same, my bad for not knowing.

and ps grammar and spelling are 2 different things.
That's why you run with a "trash trammy" guild? (SHS)...your words not mine. I bet that makes the SHS members feel real good about what you think of them...
As for D*A, we actually do play in fel, you just aren't good enough to find us so not our fault you're a blind ass. Hope you see better when you pvp....
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Yo fallen you are a fucking retard man. You are arguing wiith two people that have some of the most game knowledge on the server.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Fallen1 wrote:
Arden wrote:
Fallen1 wrote: Let's see.... 1.) Wrong just like your grammar (unknown not unknwon)
2.) this incident was in fel delucia so your logic is fallacy at best
3.) nothing was done that was illegal you just happen to be another whiny ass that needs a safe space
Oh and from the sound of it that other guys name in forums is unknown, the guy you just called unknown is named centurian.... just thought you might like to take a 2nd look at that....
All you trash trammies are the same, my bad for not knowing.

and ps grammar and spelling are 2 different things.
That's why you run with a "trash trammy" guild? (SHS)...your words not mine. I bet that makes the SHS members feel real good about what you think of them...
As for D*A, we actually do play in fel, you just aren't good enough to find us so not our fault you're a blind ass. Hope you see better when you pvp....
ive been guilded with D^A...and with the exception of like 2 dewds, you all were terrible at the game

as for SHS - they have done more with us in pvp and fel (and even pvm) than D^A did in like the whole 2-3month alliance.

But im glad you noticed our new girl friend (I mean alliance) you jelly?
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Look SHS are not Trash Trammies we are Trammy Trash there is a difference. Trash trammies would suck at being trammies. SHS are awesome at being trammies we just happen to be absolute human garbage.
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Les Stroud likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Fallen1 wrote:
pfffft LMFAO.... you are one of the most jaded characters to ever of ran in Hz. Between you, Kapero, and a good handful of others who have cheated in multiple ways on a daily basis. Using hacked clients, scripts, and so forth, the likes of your guild has been on the forefront of all the illegal shenanigans that people used. So go preach your holy than thou BS somewhere else because you of all people here have no room to be talking about breaking rules
jad·ed
ˈjādəd/Submit
adjective
tired, bored, or lacking enthusiasm, typically after having had too much of something.

For someone who likes to correct grammar maybe you should learn what words actually mean. Maybe you meant shady, but I'm sure most of the people who have had experiences with me will tell you I'm pretty open and straightforward. Maybe you meant asshole, and I could see that many people have been rubbed the wrong way by me even within Hz. I'm pretty brash its part of being open and straightforward. I don't like to beat around the bush like some people, yourself included.

Please name a way I have cheated on a daily basis?
Yes I use MB's modded client which a majority of the server either uses or has another modded client. It changes the art files for quite a few things, but other then a graphic change it gives no advantage in uo.
Yes I use scripts, but I'll gladly fight anyone on the server on the OSI-Style casting which no one has been able to create a script that works for this casting. Free or money your choice. Pure mage (Mage/Eval/Scribe/Med/Resist(no poison)) your choice of wrestle or bows with no arrows in our packs so we don't shoot. If you don't have a character capable of doing this on Demise we can do it on test server.
So please tell me other then these two things you listed which I never denied using, and which aren't illegal are you talking about.

I have never illegally placed bagballs/candelabras intentionally, and when I have found ones illegally placed by my own guild-mates whether by accident or on purpose I have removed them.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bad Religion likes this.
ZigZag

Post by ZigZag »

Tanya