DA split

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: DA split

Post by The Silvertiger »

Trolling vs drama... You tell me, Vandybilt

Could have something to do with that particular split @Howie. Also, tag pls. Thanks.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

I’m confused why you throwing shade at kvg?

Most of D^A was cool Except Outsider he was a tool. Shit if I could Epoch to join KVG I’d ask to get I’m invited ASAP.

BUT !! I will have to repeat what I said before SHS and 8Bit have way cuter peeps irl than D^A though. So I like time a little bit more.
Howrothe

Post by Howrothe »

no shade thrown at kvg i was wondering why he was cool with me when i was in kvg and now he just likes to put us down unecessarly without reason or cause. why do you want our tag so bad?!?
Arden

Post by Arden »

Howrothe wrote:why do you want our tag so bad?!?
huh?
Howrothe

Post by Howrothe »

The Silvertiger wrote:Trolling vs drama... You tell me, Vandybilt

@Howie. Also, tag pls. Thanks.
idk why he wants our new tag... but im guessing its not bc he wants to be pals..
Arden likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Pretty funning watching these guys get jailed constantly.

So is the new DA just all the dewds that afk farm?
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Hey man they gotta get gold to sell irl so they can feed their family's somehow.
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

Arden wrote:Pretty funning watching these guys get jailed constantly.

So is the new DA just all the dewds that afk farm?
This isn't the new D*A, we just parted ways.
ZigZag

Post by ZigZag »

no this is my scripts are better then yours guild da is still da msby almost sounds like my dad can beat up your dad guild fucking children
Rakka likes this.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Arden wrote:I’m confused why you throwing shade at kvg?

Most of D^A was cool Except Outsider he was a tool. Shit if I could Epoch to join KVG I’d ask to get I’m invited ASAP.

BUT !! I will have to repeat what I said before SHS and 8Bit have way cuter peeps irl than D^A though. So I like time a little bit more.
Y'all literally hated me because I had to much going on to actually play

Like I had a guy taking up one slot of the guild roster, and instead of kicking me or forgetting about me, y'all wanted to bitch every chance you got and cuss me out cus I couldn't play when y'all played (which was normally the middle of the night for me and I work from 5-330 mon-sat....

But I'm a tool lol
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
hrs024 likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I that was before arden's time.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

spoke too soon :(
Last edited by Vander Nars on January 1st, 2018, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Howrothe

Post by Howrothe »

Vandaer i tried to msg you i was having issues with my pc... i wanted those dang boxes! sorry mate was not on purpose i swear if u got some more ill buy em. Also ZIg-zag aka Patt dont hate :P
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Howrothe wrote:Vandaer i tried to msg you i was having issues with my pc... i wanted those dang boxes! sorry mate was not on purpose i swear if u got some more ill buy em. Also ZIg-zag aka Patt dont hate :P
Now i feel bad but after 2 or 3 attempts i felt like u was ignoring me, its still on my vendor. just take the gate open by vander nars and check the neon green hair vendor.
Howrothe

Post by Howrothe »

i got them thanks man!!