DA split

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Howrothe

DA split

Post by Howrothe »

So its happened Lapis and I have left DA for good and are starting our own mostly pvm guild (fun less serious pvp) and are looking for people who like to laugh and have a good time if you are looking for the above and don't mind using ts let me know :)
Anthony File

Re: DA split

Post by Anthony File »

Howrothe wrote:So its happened Lapis and I have left DA for good and are starting our own mostly pvm guild (fun less serious pvp) and are looking for people who like to laugh and have a good time if you are looking for the above and don't mind using ts let me know :)
You two should jump over to Discord. It's a far superior program that is less resource demanding than having to use TS & Skype.
Duque and april0395 like this.
Howrothe

Post by Howrothe »

yea I will eventually
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

welcome to the club
Discord: Amish#1299
Howrothe likes this.
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

what hapened
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

thewhitezone wrote:what hapened
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

They tried camping my mining house so I destroyed their guild.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Probably something to do with the two people who were illegally blocking people with bag balls that are da.

No the bagball incident but the two people involved in it.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Arden likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Thanks for the heads up
Howrothe

Post by Howrothe »

<3 you too tiger!!! I'm guessing you have no life trolling me... ps maybe you should join pat and make some purpose to your life drinking it away.
Rakka likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Loler wrote:Probably something to do with the two people who were illegally blocking people with bag balls that are da.

No the bagball incident but the two people involved in it.
You mean at the inquis spawn where the gms randomly and wrongfully jailed reira 1 minute before the item spawned and after DA had been luring mobs, blocking with items, and other stupid shit for 3 hours? Or the idocs where they released multiple greater dragons multiple times?
Ajani likes this.
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

"Bad Religion"
You mean at the inquis spawn where the gms randomly and wrongfully jailed reira 1 minute before the item spawned and after DA had been luring mobs, blocking with items, and other stupid shit for 3 hours? Or the idocs where they released multiple greater dragons multiple times?
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Howrothe wrote:<3 you too tiger!!! I'm guessing you have no life trolling me... ps maybe you should join pat and make some purpose to your life drinking it away.
Did I troll you?

There's been more drama around you 3 than there has been around me. Maybe you should check who has no life.

Thanks for the heads up, tho. What's the new guild tag? I'd like to know so I can automatically assume that anyone in your guild isn't worth talking to. Thanks!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Howrothe

Post by Howrothe »

lol don't you have some bank sitting to do or something? Any ways this post is for recruiting purposes and informational purposes only I'm not letting you turn it into a pissing match buddy :) so if anyone wants to laugh have fun and enjoy the game while not dealing with crybaby virginia's like silvertiger hmu. Also just wondering you had no hatred towards us when we were in kvg actually we had a pretty good time why the drastic change when we did nothing to you all just puzzles me either ur fake as f*** or pissed for no reason. :? :? :? :?
Last edited by Howrothe on December 24th, 2017, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Silver impied he would kill me irl over internet trolling and wants to talk about the drama around others lol