Big Drop At Xmastown?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bad Religion

Big Drop At Xmastown?

Post by Bad Religion »

Curious what the big drop is at Christmas town? Htown had 2 items worth 150+kk dropping. So far havnt heard of anything worth even 50kk dropping, except maybe mkp5 from spawn. Is there something else that is actually good dropping or is this another classic from the gms?
TheUnknown0617

Re: Big Drop At Xmastown?

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

so far earings are the biggest drop value wise from what ive seen.
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
hrs024 likes this.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

maybe we should have made larson feel gooder and he would have put more emphasis into this, but lets face it, everybody was more upset with other problems to sit and thank the gms for their hard work, time and effort they give for FREE to this game.

it started late and has had little input change form previous years, i have noticed in the last couple of days some minor changes, maybe they will implement some set jewelry or something else cool and extend for a week, seems like this is what has happened in the past so who knows, we'll just have to sit back and keep running in our wheels!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

I would say the codex of virtue and earrings are the big drops
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Veteran Noobie wrote:maybe we should have made larson feel gooder and he would have put more emphasis into this, but lets face it, everybody was more upset with other problems to sit and thank the gms for their hard work, time and effort they give for FREE to this game.

it started late and has had little input change form previous years, i have noticed in the last couple of days some minor changes, maybe they will implement some set jewelry or something else cool and extend for a week, seems like this is what has happened in the past so who knows, we'll just have to sit back and keep running in our wheels!
Do you ever shut the fuck up?
Arden

Post by Arden »

Vander Nars wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:maybe we should have made larson feel gooder and he would have put more emphasis into this, but lets face it, everybody was more upset with other problems to sit and thank the gms for their hard work, time and effort they give for FREE to this game.

Do you ever NOT KISS ASS?
Fixed'
Rakka likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I'm so relieved I haven't logged in for this event.
Vitek-, Savitar and Xionu like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Been enjoying the spawns. Haven't dropped anything more than harpsichord rolls, but it's been enjoyable.

Gimme moar thunderstorm bombs!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

i did over 100 spawns got 1 statue and a tile, and harpischord rolls, seems more worth it to wait it out at bosses than do any spawns, cept getting 40k per spawn. i did manage to sell items from event fr about 80mil so far with probably another 200mil worth of items, this event was way better for me than halloween one was.
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Full Earring set sounds like a good drop
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

its not one drop lol
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Vitek- likes this.
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

hrs024 wrote:its not one drop lol
On the contrary Red Velvet Box does come with a full set. =) Last seen during red gate event. Years ago.
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

Bad Religion wrote:Full Earring set sounds like a good drop
where you got
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote:I'm so relieved I haven't logged in for this event.

Emotional feedback
On Endless bandwidth
Bearing a gift beyond price
Almost free
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Otim O'Connel wrote:
hrs024 wrote:its not one drop lol
On the contrary Red Velvet Box does come with a full set. =) Last seen during red gate event. Years ago.
Full velvet boxes were dropping in Christmas town after red gate one year, I'm pretty sure. But possibly I'm mistaken.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
ortiz likes this.