BOAT RACE EVENT

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
hrs024

BOAT RACE EVENT

Post by hrs024 »

Was thinking of a fun event to do for server so hear me out. I was thinking of making a boat race, have several checkpoints with each checkpoint revealing the new location to the next point. I want to make the entry free (including the boats) and also include a nice prize (valuing around 15 mil). I want to do it this weekend so if anybody wants to give some feedback id appreciate it.
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
The Silvertiger

Re: BOAT RACE EVENT

Post by The Silvertiger »

I'm down...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
hrs024 likes this.
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

It's some kind of raffle?
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

like scavenger hunt in the ocean? or the amazing race uo edition?
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

i was thinking of the easiest way that everybody can participate reguardless of skill, i supply the boats and take the second keys, if somebody shrinks boat the keys are lost they are disqualified. if i get more feedback i can explain more of my idea. ty
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

zzillizz wrote:like scavenger hunt in the ocean? or the amazing race uo edition?
and yeah pretty much, i might add like trinsinc bank you gotta go there and run back to boat, everything will be legal transportationwise as long as your boat is not capsized, its going to be a mostly water event tho pretty much an amazing race concept one location will be revealed after the other