Looking for 2-3 strong Sampires

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tanya

Looking for 2-3 strong Sampires

Post by Tanya »

Looking for 2-3 strong Sampires or Whammy for our private PvM event that will start in 45 min from this post.
pm me for more information.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
The Silvertiger

Re: Looking for 2-3 strong Sampires

Post by The Silvertiger »

Was fun even though I didn't meet the strong sampire requirement.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tanya likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

boo sorry i didnt see this earlier
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Tanya likes this.
Atari

Post by Atari »

What was the event?.. you’ve peeked my curiousity with all this private talks. :D
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Atari wrote:What was the event?.. you’ve peeked my curiousity with all this private talks. :D
they stayed in the circle all crimed and all used Whirl. Who 1st got his suit destroyed won :D

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Atari

Post by Atari »

Shallan wrote:
Atari wrote:What was the event?.. you’ve peeked my curiousity with all this private talks. :D
they stayed in the circle all crimed and all used Whirl. Who 1st got his suit destroyed won :D
I was pm’d be someone who participated and it was actually a free trip to the Gauntlet. It turned out to be not so private after all. The days event yielded a shiny new voice of the fallen king and a ring with hci 3%, sdi 9, poison resist 13%. :lol: oh wait... that was my Saturday , good times good times
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Shallan wrote:
Pretty much...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Atari likes this.