I keep getting logged out

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
gilgamash

I keep getting logged out

Post by gilgamash »

Anybody experiencing frequent "connection losses", too? This is getting annoying and, worse, keeps me from doing any serious action at all.

Only uodemise, browse and other Internet accesses work fine. I also can log in right after the connection loss again.

I have update without any improvements.

Using razor.

Thanks a lot for help!

G.
april0395

Re: I keep getting logged out

Post by april0395 »

Where are you when it disconnects? I crash when there are multiple people on screen, such as spawning or pvp scenarios.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
DG

Post by DG »

Check negoatiate features of Razor.
Porky

Post by Porky »

I do too. No matter where I am or what I'm doing, I always get that lost connection message. Not to worry, though. You get used to it after awhile. :D
:popcorn:
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Yup I havnt been able to play the past few days because it has been so bad.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Same
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

gilgamash wrote:Anybody experiencing frequent "connection losses", too? This is getting annoying and, worse, keeps me from doing any serious action at all.

Only uodemise, browse and other Internet accesses work fine. I also can log in right after the connection loss again.

I have update without any improvements.

Using razor.

Thanks a lot for help!

G.
i usually get it very heavily in the morning(i live in usa) to the point where i have to wait to start playing until like 9am
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
one of millions

Post by one of millions »

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
open a second uo window. fill your password and username in the entry list and wait for connecting lost on the first window then press enter by the second window

relog 2sec
:popcorn: :popcorn:
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

I'm sure theres been some bug introduced to do with disconnecting people when too much data in the send queue or something, htown etc was horrendous, white witch spawn = screen goes quiet, you know your gonna get dc message in 15 seconds etc.
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Same issue here
"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
kobra

Post by kobra »

im ok
barreto

Post by barreto »

Normal here
Porky

Post by Porky »

Just don't go anywhere you might get killed.
:popcorn:
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The server does not handle unstable connections well for some reason. When you get a spike, instead of just lagging in game for a second, it just times you out.
Palanzane likes this.
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

I get the issue when in data-intensive areas HW etc.
Its most certainly a serverside issue, and there has also been a series of longer spikes lately.

Don't know if it's some backup process or something starting but it can freeze for quite a while.
"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)