Neither uosteam nor assistuo running

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
gilgamash

Neither uosteam nor assistuo running

Post by gilgamash »

Hi all,
assistuo download seems broken and uosteam just won't start under windows 10 prof. due to some old fashioned virtual memory problem. I tried all kind of fixes (admin rights, compatibility, manual virtual memory) without success -- any more hints or ideas or a working, trusted assistuo link?
Thanks in advance,
G.
thewhitezone

Re: Neither uosteam nor assistuo running

Post by thewhitezone »

had same problem with win 10 pro here is all you need to solve http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 10&t=16823
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
gilgamash

Post by gilgamash »

Problem is I do not trust LargaAddressAware...
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

I used this and worked.
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
gilgamash

Post by gilgamash »

Well, several virus scanners report the download as malicious
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

gilgamash wrote:Hi all,
assistuo download seems broken and uosteam just won't start under windows 10 prof. due to some old fashioned virtual memory problem. I tried all kind of fixes (admin rights, compatibility, manual virtual memory) without success -- any more hints or ideas or a working, trusted assistuo link?
Thanks in advance
G.
Some obvious things to get out of the way even though you said you tried a lot:

Will the client open via clicking the client.exe file, if so then we know it is steam.
You have completely removed uosteam and files/folders from your computer and tried to redownload it.
Check for updates in Windows.

Can you take a screen shot of the error message or what happens when you try to open it?
gilgamash

Post by gilgamash »

Hi bad religion. Razor works, hence it is uosteam. I will take the screenshots soon. Thx and atb,
G.
Bad Religion likes this.