Skills are frozen?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
KroichZor

Skills are frozen?

Post by KroichZor »

Please, as a new player I know I might have done something stupid, cause I can't seem to improve any skill... Even a skill that is near to 0,0 doesnt go up. Why? What did I do wrong? I was improving magic and meditation, but since yesterday nothing happens, and I'm talking about every skills being frozen, even those that are near to 0,0. What happened? Help me! :)
Ajani

Re: Skills are frozen?

Post by Ajani »

what is your total base skill? we have a max of 700 +5 for each year up to 4 years
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
KroichZor

Post by KroichZor »

I didnt understand that. Can you explain? Does it mean i cant beat 700 skill for a whole (real life) year??
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Here its going faster than osi. Like year for 720cap or something. Yea u can get higher only with +skill items right now
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
aemneuspeed

Post by aemneuspeed »

You didnt try to lock one skill via steam or razor and accidentally lock all of them did you?
***ORIGINAL SIGNATURE***