Fix your fucking server

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tempest

Fix your fucking server

Post by Tempest »

Crashing every 10 seconds in a PvP scenario in Felucca.

Trammel character is logged in at the same time without any crashes.

Your switch from 32-bit to 64-bit screwed us entirely. You should be ashamed of yourselves - staff.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Tagima and Bad Religion like this.
LUDENS

Re: Fix your fucking server

Post by LUDENS »

Server is down I repeat the server is down!
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

Back up!
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Tempest wrote:Crashing every 10 seconds in a PvP scenario in Felucca.

Trammel character is logged in at the same time without any crashes.

Your switch from 32-bit to 64-bit screwed us entirely. You should be ashamed of yourselves - staff.
funny timing =O
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

by all means go play osi. staff dont need kids ranting at all. k tks bye
Vander Nars likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Lord Mars wrote:by all means go play osi. staff dont need kids ranting at all. k tks bye
By all means take a trip back to Mars and take that Mars bar with you fatty. Don't need kids who don't show any presence in Fel giving their Input. Kthxbai.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Rakka likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Lord Mars wrote:by all means go play osi. staff dont need kids ranting at all. k tks bye
By all means take a trip back to Mars and take that Mars bar with you fatty. Don't need kids who don't show any presence in Fel giving their Input. Kthxbai.
We dont need trash players like you here either.
Lord Mars likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:

You are obsessed with me aren't you?
Rakka likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Tempest wrote:

You are obsessed with me aren't you?
Just giving u some good ole fashion truth, there is a reason you cant get in a good guild after all.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Hi
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Hopefully they fix this before xmas town
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

all of a sudden lag is so bad, and I ignored other people that complained before because I wasn't lagging..but now I see everyone freeze for world save amounts of time and I can barely move at times...craziness.
Tempest and Bad Religion like this.
The Silvertiger

The only one with any power in this is Ryan. I no longer speak to him, so feel free to drop him a discord message. I believe he currently believes it is a uosteam issue, so you will have to convince him otherwise. Good luck
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

up
The Silvertiger

Tempest wrote:up
The Silvertiger wrote:The only one with any power in this is Ryan. I no longer speak to him, so feel free to drop him a discord message. I believe he currently believes it is a uosteam issue, so you will have to convince him otherwise. Good luck
He also doesn't use this forum...
Selling List & Vendor

Alvin likes this.