Fix your fucking server

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
jackie moon2

Re: Fix your fucking server

Post by jackie moon2 »

He believes its a uo steam issue? I think he is right. We will need to get rid of steam completely and revert back to razor. Then change the server location and things will be great again.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

I don't lag at all unless it's like Xmas town or Halloween town when half the server is at a boss lol

Also considering the server is running off no revenue what so ever currently I'd say our unpaid staff is doing a pretty good job with what they have
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Calvin likes this.
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

How can it be a UOS issue? UOS isn't updated and the DC's have only been the last couple months etc.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

As I said, he believes...

I believe it is a hardware or software issue to prevent ddos. Could even be his server provider attempting this.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

They updated from 32-bit to 64-bit, in order to have room for all of MB's Gold in his vendors.

So people with a miniscule weak connection will be DCed.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
hrs024 and Bad Religion like this.
jackie moon2

Post by jackie moon2 »

What's worst on the server? gold in vendors or checks in boxes lol
Maloskies likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Boxes, I have a house with nothing but boxes of gold in it.

I like to keep things simple.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
jackie moon2 likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

The problem with keeping your gold on a vendor as a racist is if the gms ban your account that owns the vendor you lose all your gold. For me its simple. Keeping hundreds of mills/bils is so much easier to do off a vendor.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

My connection has been like this for days. I need to change internet provider
ping.png
ping.png (16.94 KiB) Viewed 2670 times
Porky

Post by Porky »

I don't use steam. I use Razor, and get disconnected all the time.
:popcorn:
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Porky wrote:I don't use steam. I use Razor, and get disconnected all the time.
If it's a bother to you to be disconnected perhaps you would like to message Ryan on discord. Or perhaps you've grown accustomed to it and don't wish for it to be fixed.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

So the biggest problem is probably everyone hoarding shit for cub that may or may not happen, EOS said you better start throwing shit away if you want it to get better lol
-Centurian

Discord - outsider#7479
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:So the biggest problem is probably everyone hoarding shit for cub that may or may not happen, EOS said you better start throwing shit away if you want it to get better lol
No one is gonna throw shit away so if EOS believes that the issue is all the hordeing and she is waiting for players to be selfless and throw away their cub stash, shes gonna be waiting a long ass time.
Loler

Post by Loler »

They can hold a "last cub" promise it will be the last cub and people will still horde shit for the next cub. The only way to stop people from hoarding items for cub is to make perma cub.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Loler wrote:They can hold a "last cub" promise it will be the last cub and people will still horde shit for the next cub. The only way to stop people from hoarding items for cub is to make perma cub.
this is what I have said, hold one more and make it very clear it will be the last OR do perma cub and only have the quivers and shit on there every now and then that way people will be hoarding points instead of items which would still help ALOT. ive had people tell me that they have said there will not be another cub but hear say like that isnt enough to get people to trash shit. either do ONE more or make a very public post saying that it is not going to happen so stop hoarding lol
-Centurian

Discord - outsider#7479
Draoth likes this.