Can I transfer skill with soulstones?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
gilgamash

Can I transfer skill with soulstones?

Post by gilgamash »

Are soulstones account or character bound, that is, can I transfer a skill from one to another char within an account? I would like my miner to be an elf, no human no longer...
Thanks for answers,
G.
medamaude

Re: Can I transfer skill with soulstones?

Post by medamaude »

gilgamash wrote:can I transfer a skill from one to another char within an account?
Yes. Soulstones are not character bound, just account bound.
Bama likes this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

gilgamash wrote:Are soulstones account or character bound, that is, can I transfer a skill from one to another char within an account? I would like my miner to be an elf, no human no longer...
Thanks for answers,
G.
There is a quest you can do to go from human to elf, rather than making a new character. There is a runebook in the library titled "Elf to Human Heritage Quest" I think. It's in the section of pinkish books.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

but dont go expecting trans-species special treatment
gillis

Post by gillis »

april0395 wrote:
gilgamash wrote:Are soulstones account or character bound, that is, can I transfer a skill from one to another char within an account? I would like my miner to be an elf, no human no longer...
Thanks for answers,
G.
There is a quest you can do to go from human to elf, rather than making a new character. There is a runebook in the library titled "Elf to Human Heritage Quest" I think. It's in the section of pinkish books.
http://www.uoguide.com/Elven_Heritage_Quest
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Probably easier just make a new character. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."