STAFF UPDATE US ON CRASHES AND LAG PLEASE?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bad Religion

STAFF UPDATE US ON CRASHES AND LAG PLEASE?

Post by Bad Religion »

Can we get a staff member(if there are any left) to give us an update on the constant crashing, the memory leaks, the global lagging, and general unplayability of your server for a lot of people? I just died 3 times because I crashed 15-20 times in less than 10 minutes. Pinging fine the crashes only happen when too many people are around.

Also, how about updates on the many bug reports submitted lately or any update at all regarding your server would be great.

With Pest relaunching soon you need to ask yourself how much of your population you are willing to lose because you cant/refuse to fix this issue that has been occurring for over 7 months now. Gets pretty old having to beg staff to communicate with their playerbase.
Tempest likes this.
Tempest

Re: STAFF UPDATE US ON CRASHES AND LAG PLEASE?

Post by Tempest »

Bad Religion wrote:Can we get a staff member(if there are any left) to give us an update on the constant crashing, the memory leaks, the global lagging, and general unplayability of your server for a lot of people? I just died 3 times because I crashed 15-20 times in less than 10 minutes. Pinging fine the crashes only happen when too many people are around.

Also, how about updates on the many bug reports submitted lately or any update at all regarding your server would be great.

With Pest relaunching soon you need to ask yourself how much of your population you are willing to lose because you cant/refuse to fix this issue that has been occurring for over 7 months now. Gets pretty old having to beg staff to communicate with their playerbase.

+1000
:popcorn:
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Bad Religion wrote:Can we get a staff member(if there are any left) to give us an update on the constant crashing, the memory leaks, the global lagging, and general unplayability of your server for a lot of people? I just died 3 times because I crashed 15-20 times in less than 10 minutes. Pinging fine the crashes only happen when too many people are around.

This is not a problem staff can fix this is a problem Ryan is responseable for :/ so it will prolly never get fixed
:beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse:
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

and can you give us CUB please. the people have spoken!

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... =2&t=17315
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Mr Straitions wrote:and can you give us CUB please. the people have spoken!

The one responsible, or able to fix, this lag, or whatever it is, problem also gave cub a few months back.

Psst... He's on discord.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

The Silvertiger wrote:

The one responsible, or able to fix, this lag, or whatever it is, problem also gave cub a few months back.

Psst... He's on discord.
we haven't had cub in years!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Ajani wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:

Psst... He's on discord.
we haven't had cub in years!
UOGamers has...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kobra likes this.