LFG

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
kakel_anders

LFG

Post by kakel_anders »

Hey all,

I'm looking for a guild that does PVM stuff (Spawning, peerless etc).
Have very little experience of that content post AOS and figured there's probably a company or two here that wouldn't mind another gd on the hunts.
Familyman so usually limited to evenings (UTC+1, Sweden), but i'm eager to learn this stuff and quit running around doing low-tier stuff solo as i have been doing the last 1300 days..

I have a skilled/geared Necro/weaver/tamer (Not to much experience with the weavingpart yet though..)
Got a GD and a CU.
I haven't been in a PVP situation since renaissance era on OSI :)

Don't hesitate, you know u want me! ;)

"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
hrs024

Re: LFG

Post by hrs024 »

kakel_anders wrote:Hey all,

I'm looking for a guild that does PVM stuff (Spawning, peerless etc).
Have very little experience of that content post AOS and figured there's probably a company or two here that wouldn't mind another gd on the hunts.
Familyman so usually limited to evenings (UTC+1, Sweden), but i'm eager to learn this stuff and quit running around doing low-tier stuff solo as i have been doing the last 1300 days..

I have a skilled/geared Necro/weaver/tamer (Not to much experience with the weavingpart yet though..)
Got a GD and a CU.
I haven't been in a PVP situation since renaissance era on OSI :)

Don't hesitate, you know u want me! ;)

ur more than welcome to join my guild, i got a few people im showing the ropes for peerless, and when they get it down im going to move on to spawning w them
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

U know im always ga(y)me for you hrs ;)
"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
hrs024 likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

<3
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656