Bladed staffs

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
fluffhead321

Bladed staffs

Post by fluffhead321 »

So I was thinking about single target dps for sampires (I use a q staff typically)and I was thinking a bladed staff, if it has ssi, would seriously up my damage output without impacting my parry chanceAnyone messed with these or made any?
Last edited by fluffhead321 on February 12th, 2018, 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puppetmaster

Re: Blades staffs

Post by Puppetmaster »

I would ask Tanya, He was doing Travesty w dble bladed staff. Now I believe mainly uses double axe It was basically a 3 mod if I remember correctly no SSI something like
HSL HLL
Hit fireball
Tanya likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

wtf tanya using double bladed staff? wat a G
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Tanya likes this.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

I made a mistake just so everyone knows I meant bladed staff, not double bladed. Bladed staff has AI and higher damage
Tanya and hrs024 like this.
Puppetmaster

Re: Bladed staffs

Post by Puppetmaster »

Misunderstood you had mentioned the q staff so I thought you were after a fast dble strike wep.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Double Bladed staff is the best possible weapon for travesty knowing that travesty can mimic your abilities.

With double-strike/infecting(poison) Travesty can only use double strike since poisoning is not one of her abilities.

It's my go-to weapon when soloing her.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Tanya, Puppetmaster and hrs024 like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

It's ok. AI really isn't better than double strike except where the creatures/monsters resists are high.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tanya likes this.