skillball

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
gilgamash

skillball

Post by gilgamash »

Greetings,
is my assumption correct that there is no demise donation shop anymore? I really want to "move" my miner to a different account and was hoping to get a skillball, as I cannot transfer skills across accounts...
G.
Reetus

Re: skillball

Post by Reetus »

You'll need to find someone with one for sale, but it wouldn't be worth it, just raise the skills again.
gilgamash

Post by gilgamash »

Yeah, just started that... Thx for clarification.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

*note* people use 4 accts for miners so why not just make an additional miner instead of an alternative?
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

mining is easy to raise afk, save skillballs for the hardest skills to raise, then soul stone them across the characters. just macro up the rest.
(i did it at minoc tbh, just ticked stack ore at feet and set a razor macro walking around.. i know people aren't supposed to afk mine, but i dont really mind personally if it's to raise the skill)

what are the hardest skills to raise btw?

taming and crafting skills i think (well some, i actually use my bod filler to gm smiths lol). this server is perma power hour you guys know, so it's easy to gain, as long as you are running skill checks.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Afk mining is illegal FYI :)
Calvin likes this.