triple leech staff

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
fluffhead321

triple leech staff

Post by fluffhead321 »

Hey guys, i was wondering...I see sampires using triple leech staffs, but I was wondering, whats the point of vamp form if you use a 45+ life leech weapon?
TheUnknown0617

Re: triple leech staff

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Vamp form + life leach = never die as long as you're doing enough dmg no matter how much you're taking
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

wouldnt the 45+ LL make it so you never die anyway though? Like i play a char that uses curse weap. and it never dies...So i was thinking wouldnt 99-100 skill points be better used somewhere else at that point then on necro? Seems like your damage would have to be pretty low to need 65-70% Life leech
Bng

Post by Bng »

Curse Weapon needs Spirit Speak to last longer, without it it lasts only like 2 or 3 seconds.
Aylith,Arkus,Eyriae
Discord: Szarlot#0093
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

the thing is that if you have life leech only as weapon mod, if you get unlucky and the leech doesnt happen, you die, so it's not as reliable as vampire form or curse wep leech which happens on every hit. never tried with just weapon leech though so maybe it's possible to pull it off with just that but i doubt it

personally i prefer having 100ss instead of 100 necro, using curse wep scrolls, it's higher leech than vamp form and also gives you the ability to use other necro scrolls and wraith form. requires human though for 20 necro from JOAT
Bng likes this.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

jaasso wrote:the thing is that if you have life leech only as weapon mod, if you get unlucky and the leech doesnt happen, you die, so it's not as reliable as vampire form or curse wep leech which happens on every hit. never tried with just weapon leech though so maybe it's possible to pull it off with just that but i doubt it

personally i prefer having 100ss instead of 100 necro, using curse wep scrolls, it's higher leech than vamp form and also gives you the ability to use other necro scrolls and wraith form. requires human though for 20 necro from JOAT

Ahh this is why, consistency. I do the same, i run on Curse wep scrolls with 0 necro and 93 Spirit speak and i havent found anything I cant kill yet (I dont do wraith either though because I use swampy for damage reduction). I was thinking I could move into a triple leech wep. and ditch the SS for something else but now that you pointed out the consistency issue I think I wont.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bng wrote:Curse Weapon needs Spirit Speak to last longer, without it it lasts only like 2 or 3 seconds.
6 seconds as a human or just above 4 swings at 1.25. Very useable without ss...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."